Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we draft Zach Wilson at #3 if we could flip Tua for a mid first rounder ?

Draft him for insurance this year then sell him next year for a 1st if need be.

Loving your style brotha, thanks for sharing! I would definitely be open to this. Would love it it if Tua is actually the guy because taking Chase would be my preferred choice but I too have definitely considered Wilson at 3. Bless

Last edited:
Yeah, this isn't '95, lot of wear and tear on that tread. The equivalent of a 35 yr old RB trying to hang on.
95 Pam though.....

David Hasselhoff Cali GIF by Baywatch

Wilson is going number 2 to either jets Texans or big trade down with Carolina if they keep darnold

Tua makes 2 whole states into Dolphins fans.

I'd be all for drafting a rookie as a back up. Trask from the Gators could be had in the second day. This could create some healthy competition at the QB spot. Tua will start but if he has to miss any snaps Trask can play.

You have 3 top/elite WR's in this draft. We have none on our team but hey, lets pass on the WR's and draft a tackle or yet another QB....lol

Some of us don't learn. They're probably the same people who thought it was a good idea to keep starting Henne and Tannehill over and over again with no competition.

Back
Top Bottom