Should we even draft a QB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we even draft a QB?

I'd say most people want one or the other. I think you are in the minority if you dont think we should draft either of them. I think if Ireland wants to save his job, he needs to choose either Weeden or Tannehill.

I would happy with either but they both do have question marks on them. Im honestly starting to warm up with just trading back and taking other positions and next year trade up for Barkley or Bray. Thats just my opinion though but like I said I wouldnt be mad taking tannehill or weeden because they do have upside but at the same time they have negatives but pretty much every QB has negatives coming in the draft.

I would happy with either but they both do have question marks on them. Im honestly starting to warm up with just trading back and taking other positions and next year trade up for Barkley or Bray. Thats just my opinion though but like I said I wouldnt be mad taking tannehill or weeden because they do have upside but at the same time they have negatives but pretty much every QB has negatives coming in the draft.

They certainly have question marks, and both could be busts, but I think its riskier to not take a QB.

If they want a guy to develop, why not Lindley? He has some (a lot of) room for growth, but he's very talented. To my eyes, you really just have to work on his feet and his understanding of the game. His throwing motion looks damn good, and his arm is very strong, and he's very accurate when his feet are right.

I can't disagree with that. He does have experience in the WCO playing under Al Borges for two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom