Should we fix the offense first? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we fix the offense first?

If you dont score you dont win.....Of course we need to fix the offense first....>We have been trying to fix this offense for years..>We had a great defense when jason and Zach madison surtain were here but no offense and where did it get us.....

I will take been in the playoffs every year just like when dan was here....>Even if we lose at the end. At least we would have a chance.

But we have no chance going 3 and 13 every year without an offense.

I think we have to take them as the come as in BPA but with a strong emphasis on the offense. I wouldn't pass on Chase Young if he fell to our 2nd pick but it's hard to say where that will end up being but he goes top 5 depending on where QB's fall.

I would love to come out of the first round with Tua, Andrew Thomas (LT) & Tyler Biadasz.

Looks like they plan on keeping Jesse Davis around so I guess he goes back to RT unless they draft Tua and they want a better RT/blind side protector and they leave him at LT....sort of a strange signing IMO.

LT Thomas
LG Dieter
C Biadasz
RG Scherff
RT Davis

They do that and they can focus on edge players & DB's in the 2nd round. Supplement in FA.

I would.

A team in our situation needs to draft elite players. You can't "plug holes" just to round out position groups. That said, if i have guys rated similarly i'm going heavy offense (and pass rush). Take a QB and build a high end offense with him. Set him up for success and rebuild the franchise that way.

Back
Top Bottom