Should we have traded for Bryant McKinnie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we have traded for Bryant McKinnie?

Should we have traded for Bryant McKinnie?

• Yes, we needed a tackle and we got one

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • No, this is not the tackle we should've traded for

Votes: 61 31.0%
  • Other... Please explain in the forums

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My opinion is that we should've promoted Garner to RG, moved Jerry to RT, and benched or cut Clabo. We had two weeks to try this and see if it worked in practice, It seems like today was panic mode.

I voted yes but not because I'm high on Mckinnie. A move here was more than over do .
I too am perplexed as to why Garner is not in the equation.

I'm fine with it. Clabo has played far below expectations and it's not like he cost us much. How much of a difference overall will it make? We'll see.

I definitely think it was a good move, it just should have happened immediately after the Raven's game. We waited two weeks too long.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

worst trade we could have made

I heard the interview with Bryant and he is going to play LT. That much is true. But when will he actually start and make an impact? I guess that remains to be seen. I am not sure I love this move that much tho. Martin has proven he can play LT...he is not very good but he is servicable. So I just dont like the fact that we are moving him back to RT...Will he ever play LT again? When Bryant is gone what do we do then? Draft a LT with a high pick? I guess we will have to worry about that then...Also we know that Bryant is not a great Run blocker..he is average at best, Martin is below average in the run game from what I have seen..Now your moving Martin back to RT to replace Clabo. Martin is a huge upgrade in pass pro but Clabo is still a very good run blocker..So now are we going to be even more reliant on the pass? I hope not..I feel that is why we are in this posistion...Lack of a running game to keep defenses guessing......

I decree the tackle position to be fixed. Kudos Mr. GM. Its all on the coaches now.

Literally the worst? For a late round pick? I think you are overreacting.

we traded for a fatter clabo, i struggle to think of a worse tackle we could have added to be a starter

Back
Top Bottom