should we keep david boston

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
i thought Derrius thompson looked very good in the final stretch of the season

dolfanattic5 said:
i thought Derrius thompson looked very good in the final stretch of the season

We don't have David Boston, he was released after he failed his physical a little while back. Should we resign Boston? If he comes cheap

Well we can't keep him becasue he is a free agent, but if we resigned him, I'd be all for it regardless of Darrius Thompson.

i mean re sign him i dont think we do

can some one explain the fascination some around here have for this guy

what is ur guys opinion of Derrius Thompson

If he comes cheap Derrius its fine but cant seat Chambers or Booker they are both far better tha Thompson we need another starter our 3 best WRs will be out there on the field almost on every play.

im with u gator sensation although im a seminoles fan

I'm not sure if we should take him back. It's highly unlikely but i guess if he contributes and doesn't fail any physicals i would take him back. However, you're correct about Derruis Thompson getting better. He plays better when he's the number 3 reciever. He could be a good number 3 wide reciever.

Doesn't really look like we will re-sign him. However, this Charles Lee guy could be a good prospect to at least sign and compete with Thompson.

Thompson played well under Bates but I don't know if that'll last. I'd like to see Boston back cheap since we already gave the Chargers Fletcher and a 6th rounder for him and have yet to see how he'll do.

Back
Top Bottom