Should We Panic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should We Panic?

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Multiple reports predict us as a 3 win team, bottom few in power rankings, etc, etc. Just because we did not trade up and get a QB? Or are we really bad? Will our DL play be so bad it puts pressure on our LBers? Will we not stop anyone? Will the OL wilt again?
I think I will follow the CFL. I can’t take the pressure

I don't think there's any other team harder to judge that these phins. Guys coming off long injury layovers, young player still unproven, and a coach who hasn't exactly burnished his credentials as an offensive mind. It wouldn't surprise me if the offense is great and the defense struggles or vice versa.

I will say that the defense has the potential to be really bad if a few players don't live up to expectations.

Probably one of the above will happen. We've started the season with better rosters. Up the middle on D is our biggest concern. I think OL isn't as great as everyone likes to believe, which will lead to mediocre qb play and we don't have the weapons to compensate. I think 3 is low, but we haven't made any moves to get us above the 6-8 win range we've been stuck in for the last decade.

So which QB would have been good enough to salvage the season if Tannehill re-injures his knee? That is what it boils down to. The critics do not share Adam Gase's confidence in David Fales. Hopefully, preseason will give Fales a chance to prove that Gase made the right decision.

I wouldn’t panic ..I guarantee more than 3 wins. What I would be worried about is how greedy these NFL players have become.. these contracts are getting out of hand.

No panic here. The Phins get zero respect from the national media. A lot of people assume that just because Landry, Suh And Pouncey are gone that we are a worse team. They don't look to see what our new additions in the draft and thru free agency bring to the table. Let alone how having a healthy Ryan Tannehill makes this team much better than last year. If we stay relatively healthy this team will vie for a WC spot.

Back
Top Bottom