Should we trade for mariota? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we trade for mariota?

He’s in that same band of QB’s as RT17 and Trubisky. Not a franchise QB and a back up at best.

We can and will do better.

Well since you claim he is being outplayed by Tannehill, shouldn't we trade for him? At least with one of our 1st rounders....

Lot of these qb getting draft in 1st rd should of never gotten draft until 3rd and 4th rd..

Tennessee problem is same problem dolphins had in past. They need better qb to compete in that strange afc south division..

This site would be pure comedy if we traded for the guy who got replaced by Tannehill. Would almost be worth it for that alone.

Hes going to be a free agent and will likely be had for cheap. There will be a market for him, lots of teams will be interested in him as a backup quarterback, but there will also be teams like Cincinatti, Dolphins, Buccaneers, that would bring him in to compete for a starting job while grooming a first round pick quarterback.

im not sure i want him when we may draft his clone in Tua. They both come from the same high school and play very similar in college.

I don’t get it. I was told only thing tanny would do is hold a clip board in Tennessee

I'm not sure who mentioned that. I think most thought he would play this year because Mariota is made of Popsicle sticks and paste.

Hes going to be a free agent and will likely be had for cheap. There will be a market for him, lots of teams will be interested in him as a backup quarterback, but there will also be teams like Cincinatti, Dolphins, Buccaneers, that would bring him in to compete for a starting job while grooming a first round pick quarterback.

im not sure i want him when we may draft his clone in Tua. They both come from the same high school and play very similar in college.

Lol wut!?

Only thing similar about them is that they’re both from Hawaii. Their playing style is nothing alike.

Sure let’s give them a 7th, then turn around and trade him the next day for a 5th.

Back
Top Bottom