Should we try to sign Huntley, again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we try to sign Huntley, again

Hell no. We've already got Minor. And Minor needs as many touches as he can get. Huntley can't stay healthy anyway.

Huntley used us. Twice. $10 sez his agent contacts us. But we don't need him.

We don't need Huntley, we already have 3 good backs on our roster. I think he is a good backup though and I have no idea why the Panthers would cut him.

This is news to me. I didn't see this one coming. Cutting Huntley leaves them with no depth at the RB position. I guess they are considering drafting a RB in the second round or trading down for more picks and drafting one in the late first round. Or the cutting him so they can attempt to bring him back for lesser money.
:confused:

We don't need Huntley anymore. We have three capable RB right now. We should spend what money we have left for FA on an OL, WR or DL.

:monkey: Huntley.................I do think we should draft a RB tho as a hedge against R. Edwards knee. A. Peterson? He could be placed on the practice squad.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday and I think we should try him out for the minimum,& he should compete with Edwards for the 3rd RB spot.

Minor already has his back up role reserved.

>They signed Lamar Smith and they have the horrible Tim Biakabatuka<

Biakabutuka did get released.

We shouldnt give him a try. We need to use our money on other positions.

Wannstedt should make it publicly known for his agent not to waste his time even trying to contact them after the crap he pulled the last two offseasons. :monkey: Huntley

Only for the Verteran Min. I can't help thinking Edwards won't make the team. He'd be a good back up.

:stooges:

we only have 2 unknowns behind Edwards who may or may not be capable of playing again:
35 Marlon Barnes 5-10 211 2 Colorado
25 Jerry Westbrooks 6-2 230 1 Ohio State

I agree..........

Originally posted by va dolfan
Wannstedt should make it publicly known for his agent not to waste his time even trying to contact them after the crap he pulled the last two offseasons. :monkey: Huntley

with va dolfan on this issue. We have other positions that need to be addressed more than the RB position.:eek:

Huntley is a punk who spouts off way too much. He recently said: "...even Ray Charles can see that I'm better than Lamar Smith." If that's so, why did the Panthers cut him in favor of Smith? Also, why has he never been a #1 back in this league except by default. Hmmmmmmm, sounds to me like someone has an over inflated opinion of his abilities. :evil:

Oh yeah...no I don't want the 'Fins to sign Huntley. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom