Should We Worry Yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should We Worry Yet?

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know this is the preseason but this mental stuff, i.e. the penalties, is just ridiculous! How can these guys keep jumping offsides, holding, and generally pulling bonehead manuevers? I'm listening to the thing via streaming audio and I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to turn the stupid thing off.

So I ask again, should we be worried yet? :down:

Expo i am in the same boat as you i have been very tempted to turn off the station too. I hope they get this out of there system before detriot

I am worried about the running game. IF we can't move the ball on the ground we will be in HUGE trouble. Ricky Williams needs to stop D_cking around show the world why we gave up two draft picks for him!

The second i turned it off, they scored a TD, so mine stays off......... whenever i listen to games on the radio....... they lose

i.e. THE RAVENS GAME LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is, this SAME EXACT THING happened in the pre-season last year, if you guys remember. And the same problems carried over into the regular season.

The excessive turnovers, and stupid mistakes, and penalties just continued through the entire year.

So, there is something to the way you play in the pre-season, at least meaning a LITTLE as it pertains to the real games.

How many illeagal formations have they had in the first two games thus far?

Dolfiend ricky's done pretty well up to here...remember he's a beast when the other team is tired such as 3rd and 4th quarters..He was failry impressive in the 1st..i mean no 60 yard runs but he got a couple 5 and 6 yarders in there..turst me when i say that if he played the whole game he woudlve had more than 100 yds..

It is preseason and we always suck in preseason, so I am not worried. I don't care if we go 0-4 in the preseason because I know we will be fine for the regular season.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It is preseason and we always suck in preseason, so I am not worried. I don't care if we go 0-4 in the preseason because I know we will be fine for the regular season.

Exactly...I just hope coaches correct all the problems in time for Lions game........

i just hope fiedler sharpens up. The AFC is looking really tough this year

THIS IS PATHETIC!!!! When do they institute the mercy rule? :angry:
:monkey: On tonight's game.

Back
Top Bottom