Shout out from North Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout out from North Jersey

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Any dolphin fans living in the Northern New Jersey / New York City area, this is a shout out to everyone. The #1 rated Dolphins Sports Bar will be having a draft get together on Saturday the 29th. Stay tuned for further details. I will keep everyone posted. You can't miss the great times we have at the sportz bar. All the Dolphin games on the big screen, tons of Dolphin fans, always giveaways and parties throughout the season and Miami Mike (Professor Fin) - a truly great motivator.

Yeah - we can try to keep this on top. Otherwise, I'll re-post it.

I hope my daughter or son don't have a softball or baseball game. I can drop my car of for an oil change and come have a beer and watch the draft!

Yes - we've been waiting to meet you. Hope you make it. Mike always makes it a good time.

I'm coming with my mom - njfinfan. I go every year and it's always fun. I like Miami Mike alot. He's nice.

njfinfan2 said:
I'm coming with my mom - njfinfan. I go every year and it's always fun. I like Miami Mike alot. He's nice.

well, now I wish I could come too. Welcome "number 2" it is good to see you here visiting with us. Mornin' Mary !

cnc66 said:
well, now I wish I could come too. Welcome "number 2" it is good to see you here visiting with us. Mornin' Mary !

Morning Marty. Yeah there's a number 2 and a number 3. Number 2 is 9 and goes to this party every year. She would have to come watch the games too, but I didn't want her around the smoke. Although this year it's going to be different because the clean air law goes into effect April 15th in Jersey.

Hey guys, just started posting but been looking for somewhere up here to catch Dolphin games with fellow fans.. where is this place at? Im currently in Clifton

Captain Grapes said:
Hey guys, just started posting but been looking for somewhere up here to catch Dolphin games with fellow fans.. where is this place at? Im currently in Clifton

You'd love it at the Sportz Bar. It's inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover. On Route 10. Pretty easy to get there from Clifton, if you're near Route 46.

njfinfan said:
Morning Marty. Yeah there's a number 2 and a number 3. Number 2 is 9 and goes to this party every year. She would have to come watch the games too, but I didn't want her around the smoke. Although this year it's going to be different because the clean air law goes into effect April 15th in Jersey.

I wish they had the no smoke law last year. Then the wife could have gone towards the end of the season and i would not have had to come home smelling like smoke. But any way its a great time at the sports bar and anyone that can make it there should go. Dont miss out on a great time!!!

Back
Top Bottom