Shout out from North Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout out from North Jersey

Yep

DanStillStands said:
I wish they had the no smoke law last year. Then the wife could have gone towards the end of the season and i would not have had to come home smelling like smoke. But any way its a great time at the sports bar and anyone that can make it there should go. Dont miss out on a great time!!!

Now you don't have to worry. I was there over the weekend and Mike has signs up in the cigar room that everyone has to remove their cigars and stuff by April 15th. I guess he's working on a new concept for that room. And your wife can join you every week now. It's going to be an exciting season. Let's kick it off right at the Sportz Bar!

im from the princeton area...i wish we had a dolphin bar around here..most of my friends got direct tv to watch games but i wish i had like 15-20 phin fans to watch the game with...would be great to slap some high fives with fellow phin fans !!!!

uga3406 said:
im from the princeton area...i wish we had a dolphin bar around here..most of my friends got direct tv to watch games but i wish i had like 15-20 phin fans to watch the game with...would be great to slap some high fives with fellow phin fans !!!!

Dude - the sportz bar is worth the drive. You would love it there. Many high fives and many more than 20 phin fans there. Miami Mike can set you up with a hotel room. No prob. Join us.

njfinfan said:
Any dolphin fans living in the Northern New Jersey / New York City area, this is a shout out to everyone. The #1 rated Dolphins Sports Bar will be having a draft get together on Saturday the 29th. Stay tuned for further details. I will keep everyone posted. You can't miss the great times we have at the sportz bar. All the Dolphin games on the big screen, tons of Dolphin fans, always giveaways and parties throughout the season and Miami Mike (Professor Fin) - a truly great motivator.

1 month and counting!

Hello can someone give me the full address i live in elizabeth nj and would love to join the fin fans.i usually whatch them at home but would love to get out.

130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, NJ - If you need directions, you can let me know or call the bar directly 973-887-1300 and ask for Miami Mike after 4 - we'd love to have you join us.

Yes

Mindwarp said:
All you NJ fans should go to the pitt game this year and make some Dolphins Ruckus!

I'm seriously considering the Pitt game. :dolphins:

Just over two weeks till this fabulous party. More details:

April 29th

NFL Draft Party -- All Day

Fin Fans Wear Your Fins Gear

Free Pizza 12-3 p.m.

Welcome Daunte Culpepper Giveaways!

Route 10 West Bistro & Sportz Bar, Inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover, New Jersey
Ask for "Miami" (Professor Fin) Mike 973-887-1300

Awesome pic. Too bad you're not still up here, but it's okay we're representing the fins up here in Jersey.

Just signed

up for club seats this year. Cant wait to make the trip down for 4-5 games and hopefully some playoffs and with some luck the super bowl!!

Will have to check out that bar in East Hanover!!!

Back
Top Bottom