Shout out to FishFanMiami and the other Mods. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout out to FishFanMiami and the other Mods.

It's stunning to me to see the amount of childlike, vitriolic personal attacks on this board. While most of it is likely (hopefully) coming from Trolls, it seems like nearly every post isn't discussed as football fans , but rather an excuse to attack anyone we may disagree with in the most disgusting ways possible. To the trolls out there, I get it, you feel empowered and cool trying to highjack a competitors forum. I would hope you can get a life and go support your own team.

But for my fellow Phin Fans, please cant we appreciate our common love for the Dolphins and understand its good (and entertaining) to have differing opinions, but keep the debates classy and focused on football? At the end of the day, aren't we all supporters of the Dolphins?

Can you imagine how difficult and what a pain in the A** it is to attempt to moderate this forum? The men who created this place, that we all love, must not be able to enjoy it very much when 90% of the time they are trying to keep things civil. Much respect to those who can handle it. You are far better people than I am. I'm sure I speak for many here in saying thank you!

We can do better. Phins Up!
Well said. :cheers:

Hard? I vote we make Circumstances head moderator for a day. You guys will know hard when you try and clean up that mess!

Jk you're all much appreciated and do a great job.

It's stunning to me to see the amount of childlike, vitriolic personal attacks on this board. While most of it is likely (hopefully) coming from Trolls, it seems like nearly every post isn't discussed as football fans , but rather an excuse to attack anyone we may disagree with in the most disgusting ways possible. To the trolls out there, I get it, you feel empowered and cool trying to highjack a competitors forum. I would hope you can get a life and go support your own team.

But for my fellow Phin Fans, please cant we appreciate our common love for the Dolphins and understand its good (and entertaining) to have differing opinions, but keep the debates classy and focused on football? At the end of the day, aren't we all supporters of the Dolphins?

Can you imagine how difficult and what a pain in the A** it is to attempt to moderate this forum? The men who created this place, that we all love, must not be able to enjoy it very much when 90% of the time they are trying to keep things civil. Much respect to those who can handle it. You are far better people than I am. I'm sure I speak for many here in saying thank you!

We can do better. Phins Up!
Well said, but got to add the mods we have now have been doing an outstanding job. I don't know if you were here a bit back, but this place used to be like the wild wild west, and attacks were as common as freakouts after a loss.

Though I agree with you that it should not be happening with any Dolphins fan, it's like night and day with how it used to be, compared to now.

Doing an awesome job Mods...Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks James. Btw, how did you end up in Bangkok?
No extradition treaty. Ha ha. Joking. I’ve had an interesting life. I spent my younger years in the USA and then my career took me abroad working in 40 countries. I've been very blessed to see/ experience various cultures. I currently spend 70% of my Time in Thailand/ SEA and oversee Asia Pacific. I spend 30% back in the USA. When things are safe, come visit!

No extradition treaty. Ha ha. Joking. I’ve had an interesting life. I spent my younger years in the USA and then my career took me abroad working in 40 countries. I've been very blessed to see/ experience various cultures. I currently spend 70% of my Time in Thailand/ SEA and oversee Asia Pacific. I spend 30% back in the USA. When things are safe, come visit!
That's awesome. Good for you.

The amount of toxic sludge that unearths itself in the gameday threads is legendary. Mods definitely needed there

Back
Top Bottom