Shout Out To Tannehill's Toughness | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout Out To Tannehill's Toughness

that whole drew brees debacle really stings...

but the chances are brees wouldve come to miami and sucked and culpepper wouldve gone to the saints and tore it up. Cuz thats just how it goes..

No. I don't know if Brees would have developed in Miami the same way that he did in San Diego, but he absolutely would have been great here in Miami on that second opportunity. He had developed well in San Diego and was on his way to superstardom. Even we couldn't have screwed it up at that point.

Daunte Culpepper was always a bum who benefited from elite talent surrounding him.

No. I don't know if Brees would have developed in Miami the same way that he did in San Diego, but he absolutely would have been great here in Miami on that second opportunity. He had developed well in San Diego and was on his way to superstardom. Even we couldn't have screwed it up at that point.

Daunte Culpepper was always a bum who benefited from elite talent surrounding him.

yea i was half joking but it does seem like no matter who we sign comes to miami and sucks

Like him or not, you have to admire the guys toughness and willingness to gut it out. He is getting pummeled back there and keeps coming back for more!

Well done Ryan.....well done.

Exactly.

I understand certain posters here thinking he's just another average QB (that's a fair opinion, although I'd greatly disagree, but a little understandable).

What I find laughable and downright silly are the "fans" that hate on him for no reason whatsoever. A lot of them still think Marino is going to come out of retirement (makes just as much sense as their hatred of RT).

Give me RT over the majority of current starting QBs in this league. Is it possible to improve on RT? Yes, but not easy or likely to. Too many jaded haters can't understand this concept.

Like him or not, you have to admire the guys toughness and willingness to gut it out. He is getting pummeled back there and keeps coming back for more!

Well done Ryan.....well done.
Like I said in a couple of other threads. He played outstanding. Probably the best game I have ever seen him play. If not the best it ranks in the top 2 or 3 of his performances.

Tough as nails. That things gonna stiffen up some kind of bad this week so here’s hoping he can go Sunday.

Our best QB since Fiedler, may not be all pro Superbowl Champion but he gives it 100% of all he's got. Tough as ****! Dude is a warrior... nough respect!

Go Fins!!!

The correct name to insert there was Marino, not Fiedler.

I don't know how many of you have a Jay Fiedler jersey, I certainly do, and proud of it. Tannehill is closer to Marino than Fiedler.

No question that RT has a bit of that fire that made Jay impactful.

13 and 17 are my two favorite players of all time.......but when it came to leading a group of men, No.9 was without equal.

Back
Top Bottom