Shoutout to Adam Shaheen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shoutout to Adam Shaheen

Bears fans were laughing at us for taking Shaheen off their hands. For a late round pick we're getting some production. Not a bad move.
Lol i was talking about that the other day. Their reaction was like ours when we got something for Charles Harris. His issue was mainly his health though. Hopefully trainers/staff are working with him to improve this area.

One of those guys that was drafted based on measurable looked promising early but then caught the injury bug. I thought it was worth the gamble.

Not bad to have another guy that the defense has to account for

The productions pretty much scheme based with shaheen thus far but looks like a solid rotation piece and that’s all I need.

Add a freirmuth frame and you get your iso 3rd down Ferrari

Best thing about him is he isn’t a tell. He might block, he might catch, and he might even do both on the same play.

I do think Mike would have come down with that pass in the end zone.

It was cool seeing all 3 tight ends celebrating together on one of those TDs sunday, Gesiki included.

If Fitzpatrick had hit him in stride, there wouldn't have been a shoestring tackle, and he'd have had another TD.

Nothing flashy but he gets the job done. 2 TDs on the season and came close to another yesterday when I believe he was tackled on the 3. Stepping up with the focus of defenses being Gesicki. This is one of those role players you need. Not a star but makes plays when needed. 6th round trade I think? Worth it
Shaheen has talent, and if he can stay healthy, a real future here.

On a very bright note, one of those TD's we had Gesicki, Smythe and Shaheen all in the game, and arguably, all three of them were open for TD's on that play! OK, yes, it was the Jets, but usually they know how to make our games painful win or lose, so it still counts.

I think Shaheen and Gesicki are both extremely safe next year, Smythe is the one that we will make face competition. Myarick is gone.

The productions pretty much scheme based with shaheen thus far but looks like a solid rotation piece and that’s all I need.

Add a freirmuth frame and you get your iso 3rd down Ferrari
This is a statement you would have never made with Philbin and Gase, one was square pegs and round holes and the other needs Unicorns to run "his offense".

What I love about Shaheen is he’s the kind of player other teams’ fans are cursing / screaming, “who the **** is adam Shaheen and why are we letting him beat us???!!!” You know, like all of the no name guys that have tortured us week in and out the last 20 years...

Our tightends remind me of the Joe Rose, Bruce Hardy, Dan Johnson trio
Joking aside who’s who?

Rose was the best receiver so I guess he’s Gesicki?

Hardy was the best blocker so I guess he’s Smythe?

That means Shaheen is Johnson?

Joking aside who’s who?

Rose was the best receiver so I guess he’s Gesicki?

Hardy was the best blocker so I guess he’s Smythe?

That means Shaheen is Johnson?
You make the call, all no names who got the job done

I still remember Hardy down the seam against the Chargers
Strock looked like Marino on that throw. And Hardy was a reliable receiver when called upon but you never saw him w RAC or deep like that. I jumped so high I think my head went through the basement ceiling. That one tied the game at 24 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom