Show us your game worn Phins gear! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Show us your game worn Phins gear!

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IMG_4727.jpgIMG_4723.jpgIMG_4722.jpgIMG_4749.jpgIMG_4750.jpg

Chad Henne is up first. I have 2 Game worn Chad Henne jerseys at the moment. I will post other one up later. And my other gamers slowly!

Here are some others I have. I'm mostly a QB collector because I love the uniqueness they hold as appose to a retail authentic jersey. Funny I just bought a fake Chad Henne jersey so I can show family friends, and people through my website the difference in fakes and authentics, as well as every change over the years to Game jerseys and authentics.

Would love to see some of you guys game worn gear! Cleats, gloves, jerseys, helmets, towels, hand warmers, ex

I'm going to share with you guys everything in my small but growing collection. I can't wait to obtain a J.P Losman and Sage Rosenfels gamer to the collection.

My grails are Gus Frerotte 2005 gamer (GRAIL), Josh McCown gamer, Sage Rosenfels 2005 number 18 gamer, Brian Griese gamer, Jay Fiedler Aqua gamer from 2003, Chad pennington White 2008 with Gene Upshaw patch (very rare, only 2 produced in world), Chad Henne Gene Upshaw, Ray Lucas, John Beck, Cleo Lemon, Bill Gramatica (very rare only 1 produced), Joey Harington (GRAIL)

If anyone has any of the listed please shoot me an email at dolphinsuck4luck@yahoo.com

Thanks guys enjoy my collection, would love to see other members.

Attachments

• IMG_4722.jpg
    IMG_4722.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4734.jpg
    IMG_4734.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4735.jpg
    IMG_4735.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4740.jpg
    IMG_4740.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4741.jpg
    IMG_4741.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 21
Schulters, and other views of jerseys. I'm new to the picture game so please excuse some of my pictures. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_4729.jpg
    IMG_4729.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4739.jpg
    IMG_4739.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4745.jpg
    IMG_4745.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 18
anyone know how to delete photos on the attachments so I can clear room to post more, or do I really have to wait an hour for them to delete?

matt no one on here collects game jerseys. ive started several threads on this matter with very few replies, but i did email you today.

nice jerseys dude!! I haven't gotten into the game worn jersey yet mostly cause i haven't found the right player i want for the right price.

Just the three in my sig. I really want a Yeremiah Bell in white with a Captain patch in teal, not the pink from games in October

I have 2 1 isnt a dolphins Jersey. i have 1 on the way as well. Also 2 pairs of gloves. If someone can help me find some nice pics of camarillo from 2009 in the green jersey that be great trying to photomatch this.
clear.gif

clear.gif

all the fins fans from GUU are here. Matt theyll let you back in someday. what is the other site you post at?

Would love to get a Bell jersey. Woody- is yours the one that has been on ebay a few times recently?

Just got this in. Some nice spots and a tear and scuff marks on the #'s
Trying to photmatch it.
From 1995 Keith Byars.
DSCN1676-1.jpg

DSCN1678-1.jpg

DSCN1683-1.jpg

DSCN1681-1.jpg

all the fins fans from GUU are here. Matt theyll let you back in someday. what is the other site you post at?

Just saw your replies now Wood. Yeah I've been doing some authentic jersey give aways a few months back. Gads Wood is a great guy though, very nice to deal with if you ever decide to purchase from him.

P.S Gads would you trade the Cam jersey? I was so mad I didn't see the auction on eBay lol. Great find!

P.S.S Just got about 4 more Gamers and Issue's in since my last pick up.

Dan Marino 2005 Commemorative jersey with 2005 Anny patch (An absolute beauty!) QB cut

Pat White- WHITE Skill cut

John Beck- AQUA QB cut

Drew Brees- Issued in black sz 46. Trying so hard to find a real captain patch to strip off a saints jersey to add to the Brees issued so I can frame it. Poor Marino : (

Back
Top Bottom