Show us your game worn Phins gear! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Show us your game worn Phins gear!

Thanks Wood, yeah I bought it very quickly because I figured with the quality of it, it would have got snatched up quickly. He wanted 500$ for it, so I shot him an offer of half that and he accepted which was pretty nice.

Any new pick ups Wood?

sweet pick up! Is the helmet game used? or is it the 200% replica. I want to pick up a revolution helmet and add a face mask and visor. If yours is the replica 200$ helmet was it hard to swap to a face mask that was game used?

sweet pick up! Is the helmet game used? or is it the 200% replica. I want to pick up a revolution helmet and add a face mask and visor. If yours is the replica 200$ helmet was it hard to swap to a face mask that was game used?
Only the face mask was fame used, the helmet is is an authentic riddell thats been refurbished. It has the metallic white paint, 4-point high mount chin strap and black side rockers

Very cool. Nice little flavor to it. Do any of you know the member Justincrediable? I'm trying to see if he will sell or trade his game worn Tyler Thigpen jersey. I've tried to contact him but I don't think he got my message, and I don't think he comes on here a lot.

Thanks just came back to this.
I love the Morris as i have gotten to know him over the past year and hope to see him this off season to have him sign it. As for the Camarillo jersey. I LOVE it as it is my st real GU jersey. I would only ever think of trading it for a Gadsden jersey.
Will shoot you a email. thanks.

Damn Gads would love to add it to the collection. I would even trade a 2007 Chris Chambers for it. Yeah email me. I remember when Brock Marion wore number 31 haha. Now its Charles Clay. That number gets passed around to players with potential I must say.

P.S Gads, how is Morris as far as a person? He really had a nice Career spark in Dallas.

I had the chance to get an Aqua game worn Gadsen from 2001-02 but passed on it. It even had the striped sleeve cut. Its upsetting that they don't add them or the aqua cuffs for skill cuts anymore. I wonder why that is. Now its just white dazzle elastic or aqua dazzle elastic.

P.S Gads, how is Morris as far as a person? He really had a nice Career spark in Dallas.

I had the chance to get an Aqua game worn Gadsen from 2001-02 but passed on it. It even had the striped sleeve cut. Its upsetting that they don't add them or the aqua cuffs for skill cuts anymore. I wonder why that is. Now its just white dazzle elastic or aqua dazzle elastic.

He is a great person. Very polite and always chatted with the fans and took pics. I got to know him threw a friend and he came to my work a few times and i chatted with him. Always willing to sign. He brings his kids around with him alot but they are great as well.
I will get my gadsden jersey someday :)

You guys see the game worn Marino is back on ebay....only $10k this time

I own a really cool Marino Commemoritve jersey that has his exact specifics as a player, also has the 40th patch. They were made for him for the HOF and 40th anny. Only a hand full were made and I was able to pick one up for 200$ and its a super awesome jersey that looks and feels just like the starter/nike, but its reebok. Love the sleeves on it, the shiney gloss coat on the silk screen is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom