Shows PROMISE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shows PROMISE

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
We should be hoping this team shows promise then all this we need to win or die drama.

Tannehill looked like a rookie just like most young QBs, while u see a guy not elite or there yet and he over threw or threw a pic six. I see a guy that changed his pass protection up and always gave us a chance or changed plays for better of team. Struggled sure but hit big passes for drives in 4th and OT. Big 3rd downs too. He isn't their but against some good defenses has looked pretty dam good. With time he still looks like he might have the goods, with a few weapons we might have something. It's called PROMISE!!! Look for that Superbowl out the question no matter what u feel.

RBs Bush looks amazing an hope he healthy but more is Miller with a little more time might be the real thing. He has great patience and poise waiting for the hole to uncover and hits them fast and hard. Shows a lot of break away speed too. Pass blocking and knowing the playbook he needs to work on.

Dline if Wake can get a couple sack already they put pretty decent pressure today ( we should of been running 4-3 pass years) but run stuffing is amazing. Add a another pass rusher and better secondary we are showing PROMISE!!!

Oline playing great against the rush and run blocking is looking sweet at times. Young and another linemen or keep developing this unit shows PROMISE

More speciality weapons on WR and secondary this offseason and things are showing PROMISE and right now that is what we need to see. This is a below 500 team that in a year can be a playoff contending team with a good offseason. No matter if a new GM or Ireland. Last few GMs have sucked let's hope Ireland some how cashing in becuz of JOE or someone new we hire.

Let me add my spelling and all sucked lol. I was talking and typing sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I thing if we had B. Marshall with C. Johnson we would of been dangerous at times. I hope this draft picks work out. If not the cap hit and picks for Marshall are dum

Back
Top Bottom