Shrine game prospect meetings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shrine game prospect meetings

meatpardle

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was reviewing practice reports on the Shrine Game, provided by Charlie Campbell over at Walter's Football. From what I read, Victor from Ohio State made himself some $$$$ this week. The rest of them, not so much.

Wharton was a dude to watch according to ck. Maybe a later round steal. supposedly pretty disruptive along the DL and is moved around

Disappointed they didn't interview Onwenu, that guy caught my eye most. No Highsmith either or Runyan or Benny LeMay who were others that did well imo.

Looks like no one meet with Highsmith lol or no one could confirm meeting

I wouldn't put much on these meetings. In years past I was able to confirm that the Dolphins pretty much met with every single player at the Shrine Game. That cemented the fact that the meetings you hear about are just the ones you hear about and not a comprehensive list of the ones taking place.

So truly, this sort of article is done just for clicks. And I think the writers know it.

I wouldn't put much on these meetings. In years past I was able to confirm that the Dolphins pretty much met with every single player at the Shrine Game. That cemented the fact that the meetings you hear about are just the ones you hear about and not a comprehensive list of the ones taking place.

So truly, this sort of article is done just for clicks. And I think the writers know it.
Well don't I feel silly now.

Back
Top Bottom