Shula Bracket- (2)dlockz vs. (15)ADavieDolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula Bracket- (2)dlockz vs. (15)ADavieDolphin

Who should advance?

• (2) dlockz

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • (15) ADavieDolphin

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
The 2/15 matchup pits longtime contributor dlockz against a formidable opponent in ADavieDolphin.

Who should advance? You Decide!

Well, I expect a great match as I am an excellent canidate for a Cinderella story.

I can't say much bad about this guy; I've noticed him as a class act around the site.
However this is a competition so I'll have to campaign a little bit.

First I'd like to tell you all about myself, briefly. I was born in Davie, 1986, but now live in Orlando as a Senior at UCF. I've played baseball, football, and basketball all my life with football being my true love. I still play tackle football every Sunday with about 20-25 guys, no pads, full contact. At 6'5 280, i play NT/LT/TE, and am basically Haloti Ngata, as my team only plays with me and 1 DE, against 5 OL. I also assign the LB's blitzes, opening gaps. 6 of the kids we play with were on last seasons 6A HS Football State Champs - Seminole H.S team in Sanford, FL, so we arent playing with scrubs, although these kids did not receive scholarships. In Fact those kids just played on the same team as Ray Ray Armstrong (UM) and Andre Debose(UF), 2 players in the top 15 H.S. recruits. I'm not bragging because I'm the slowest out there, I'm just saying that I'm that really into football, and even through injury, i've played over 10-15 weeks in a row now.. Football is life.

After graduating this comming May with a B.A. in Biological Anthropology, I plan to buy season tickets with my dad, watch us win the Super Bowl, then in March I'll be joining the Peace Corps, hopefully working on improving agricultural systems and food quality, somewhere in Eastern Europe or Asia. When I come back, hopefully the economy will be stronger and I'll go back to school for my Masters. Maybe I'll just work with Sparano and become part of the Parcells coaching tree.

If you favor a young, vibrant, passionate Dolphins fan you can vote for me!!

If you prefer an old guy, with over 11,000+ posts, that lives in Tampa, who is a closet die-hard Bucs fan. Well then I just don't plain like you. This guy joined in 2004! Thats when I graduated High School!
Another reason not to vote for this geezer, is that he is so old, his senile posts show obvious signs of his increasing Alzheimer's condition. He still thinks Jason and Zach play for us, and is widely known for his defending of Cam Cameron and John Beck in 2007. He thought the hiring of Parcells wouldn't work and thought Cam and Beck deserved another chance. You want this guy advancing to the second round?

Out with the Old, in with the new..
I was a rookie last year, but I've learned alot and I'm ready to come back next season even stronger. As a Sophmore to the site, I am similar to Kendall Langford. I am the future, I'm a small school prospect, in that, as a 15 seed I'm naturally overlooked and normally from a non BCS conference like Hampton. DLockz is like Vonnie Holliday, ancient, washed up, and not what he used to be. Doesn't mean he's a bad man, but he is surely past his prime.

May the luck of the Irish be with me and all me Irish buddies during the tourney.

DLockz!! You're going down old man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta go with dlockz.

I think he ruffles feathers around the site better then anyone.

Where is dlockz?

I went with Davie. At least he posted something, rather funny too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom