Shula & Griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula & Griese

DannyNoonan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Shula the Younger gets the Alabama job, we'll miss out on the "Shula Coaching Griese, Part II" stories we would have had if Shula, the QB coach, had stayed on to teach Griese, the back-up QB. I'm sure Edwin Pope already had the story written.

:lol: :lol:

I think Popey isn't too thrilled with the Griese to Miami rumors...
so maybe...maybe not.

Re: Danny...

Originally posted by RHoffman
any relation to Karl?

Carl Spackler? Nope, but he's not a bad assistant greenskeeper. He has plans to be the head greenskeeper some day...don't underestimate him.

Re: Danny...

Originally posted by RHoffman
any relation to Karl?

:lol: Hoff....same thoughts running through my mind. But...obviously...not.:D

On second thought...maybe Danny is just being shy. How bout it Danny...are you related to Karl Noonan of the great "72" Phins team?

Originally posted by themole
On second thought...maybe Danny is just being shy. How bout it Danny...are you related to Karl Noonan of the great "72" Phins team?

No relation, sorry to disappoint...but I was the main character in the greatest golf film of all time, filmed in SoFla (mostly at Rolling Hills C.C. in Davie).

13isgr81 got it correct with his "be the ball" comment.

Carl Spackler was the assistant greenskeeper in said film...he was primarily concerned with killing gophers.

Originally posted by DannyNoonan
Carl Spackler was the assistant greenskeeper in said film...he was primarily concerned with killing gophers.

That's whom I thought he was talking about too, greatest Golf movie ever and one of the all time greatest movies of any type too.

Originally posted by DannyNoonan

No relation, sorry to disappoint...but I was the main character in the greatest golf film of all time, filmed in SoFla (mostly at Rolling Hills C.C. in Davie).

13isgr81 got it correct with his "be the ball" comment.

You're Bill Murray?

Originally posted by WharfRat

You're Bill Murray?

No, Bill Murray played Carl Spackler, the asst. greenskeeper. I'm Danny Noonan, the caddy who won the caddy tournament...and who was caught with Lacey Underalls in Judge Smalls' bed.

Back
Top Bottom