Shula's last...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula's last......

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
Shulas last player on our roster is (Timbo) Tim Bowens it looks like he will try to give it one more try, but his back is an issue, i certainly hope he can play because he just clogs up that middle, was it that long ago that we were a bet to be in the playoffs year after year? remember the streak we had on opening day? i believe we had the record for the most wins on opening day, cant wait till those Broncos come in here to get it going again......

I really hope Timbo gets over his injury, but from what there saying, it's pretty serious.

It's not an easy to play 12 years pros. specially his position, he's been great though!

I think his back is pretty bad because as of a month or so ago, it was reported (don't remember where)that he still not in good shape.

gofins said:
I think his back is pretty bad because as of a month or so ago, it was reported (don't remember where)that he still not in good shape.
Yeah, Joe Shcad was saying that he is still going through a lot of pain. I really hope though that he can come out and be able to play his last season in the league instead having to bow out because of an injury. If he does play this year, he will have played for 5 of the 6 coaches ever to coach the Dolphins. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom