SI Article - Early Forecast For Dolphins UFAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI Article - Early Forecast For Dolphins UFAs

Lots of D players. Really points out how crucial it is to get Fangio in here to start making a plan and evaluating individual player's tape. Need to figure out who we want to retain and who to cut and more importantly, how to improve in FA. Plus Senior bowl and combine coming soon.

I really hope Fejedelem is gone. I understand having core special teamers, but not paying someone 3 million per year who literally can't play offense or defense, and isn't one of the 3 core special teams positions. They put Gaskin in the same bucket as having a moderate chance to return, 0% chance he will be back. If they wanted him, he'd have actually taken snaps this year.

Who’s going to be the surprise cut or trade that no one saw coming? We need salary cap relief so it’s coming.
Biggest surprise? I'm not really sure if we have any "surprise cuts"? Jerome Baker maybe? That's not much of a surprise. Would Byron Jones or Ogbah be much of a surprise?

Who’s going to be the surprise cut or trade that no one saw coming? We need salary cap relief so it’s coming.
I'll go with someone who's got lots of trade value and has improved every year, since being drafted. Christian Wilkins gets traded, that's my surprise that no one saw coming. Miami pulls a New England Patriots style move, by trading away a very good player in his prime, before he hits F/A.

I'll go with someone who's got lots of trade value and has improved every year, since bring drafted. Christian Wilkins gets traded, that's my surprise that no one saw coming. Miami pulls a New England Patriots style move, by trading away a very good player in his prime, before he hits F/A.
Damn that’s actually a really good guess that seems like it could really happen. Can’t pay everyone .

I'll go with someone who's got lots of trade value and has improved every year, since being drafted. Christian Wilkins gets traded, that's my surprise that no one saw coming. Miami pulls a New England Patriots style move, by trading away a very good player in his prime, before he hits F/A.
That is a great guess. If you we do that and net a 1st for him, we basically would have traded Chubb for Wilkins, money and all. The fanbase would revolt.

I really hope Fejedelem is gone. I understand having core special teamers, but not paying someone 3 million per year who literally can't play offense or defense, and isn't one of the 3 core special teams positions. They put Gaskin in the same bucket as having a moderate chance to return, 0% chance he will be back. If they wanted him, he'd have actually taken snaps this year.
I posted about this before the season started, we had like 3 or 4 guys who were basicly kickoff coverage guys only.

I just think it's stupid to carry that many guys who literally can't play offense or defense.

Back
Top Bottom