SI.com: Dolphins May Not Go RB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI.com: Dolphins May Not Go RB

CrunchTime said:
Thats what I have been saying all along.As much as I like Brown its too high of a pick to take a RB.Only a QB would justify using that pick IMO.However I do think Saban will make every effort to trade down .Also I said on another thread that we should hold on to Surtain until the draft so that he could become part of a tradedown for more picks.

It's only too high of a pick if the player isn't worth that pick. The talk in the scouting community right now is that that best two players in this draft are Braylon Edwards and Ronnie Brown, and there are a lot that will not be surprised to see those two go off the board at 1 and 2. In a normal case, a runner and receiver wouldn't go that high. This year is an exception, because both are exceptional prospects.....the best at their respective positions in a long while.

Also, the talk in the scouting community is that the top 5 prospects this year are better overall than the top 5 prospects last year.

Draft Edwards, then JJ!!

DolphinDD Ctown said:
STOP SAYING "IF or WHEN WE GET RICKY BACK"!!!

GET OVER IT!! HE'S DONE WITH THE PHINS!

Yea, I still think it's VERY unlikely that he'll come back...even with all the millions he owes the Phins. I don't think he would be able to handle being under the microscope by his team mates and the media. Then there is all the hate that will be thrown at him by the fans.

Unless he constantly gets therapy and takes medication, I don't think he has a chance in hell of being able to handle that...even with all that it may still be too much. If he does try to come back, I hope he proves me wrong. :)

Back
Top Bottom