SI Gives Our RBs Love In Deflection to Espn. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI Gives Our RBs Love In Deflection to Espn.

That guy isn't a miamidolphins.com guy any more?
Hes been writing for SI for a bit now. Dont recall why or when, but I do remember him writing for the dolphins during the Gase period.

I like our RB's, not love, but I haven't seen them play for us yet...That said, SI has always been sort of a jinx going back to Dante Culpeper.
I like them too, I think Howard and Breida both fit in with Gailey. Lot of people are sleeping on Howard, but if he stays healthy hes a great RB. I can see Breida being used in the slot, and out of the backfield. With some of the RPO play concepts, it will leave nice open areas of field for Breida to gain some big chunks in the passing game.

BTW, Love your season finale video of the NE game :cheers:

In a backfield by committee, Howard and Breida make a perfect 1-2 combo. Laird as the 3rd option is, at the very least, intriguing as well.

i like breida Howard is horrible on passing downs but ok between tackles but not sure our line helps him

Having the fastest player in the NFL is great but if that O Line doesnt give him lanes and real estate then we might was well have Big Bird from Sesame Street back there.

Having the fastest player in the NFL is great but if that O Line doesnt give him lanes and real estate then we might was well have Big Bird from Sesame Street back there.

This year will be very telling. If these proven RB's cant produce, it will be a clear sign of our oline's mediocrity.

As a 1-2 combo - Howard as a more traditional "bruiser" who would be in for traditional running plays, and then having Breida as the "skat" back they're... fine.

I don't foresee us having a top 15 running attack but even if we're somewhere around 20th rank I would consider that a win from those two. How is Breida in pass protection, anyone know? That would be the biggest factor at play for me cause that opens up a lot of versatility for him to do 3rd down draws, plays out of the back field, outs, chips, etc. If he cant pass protect then we're going to look very predictable.

Back
Top Bottom