---- SI NFL Preview: Fins 8-8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---- SI NFL Preview: Fins 8-8

How many Dolphins wins for 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love how the Patriots automatically get a convincing AFC East title pass at the snap of a finger. Whether they win the AFC East or not isn't the point, it's the fact that they are ranked to win by 5 games in the division. How can they be so sure of that?

The best part of this is the lack of respect factor given to the Dolphins. They win a division one season and are relegated to a second-tier team the next. The schedule can be a factor that many of these analysts take into account, but saying that 8-8 is all Miami can muster is just plain underestimation.

The team could very well use this to prove the doubters wrong, once again, and give the Pats a run for their money.

8-8 is about where i have us. By no fault of the team, 8-8 i think is fairly impressive with the schedule that we have. I just don't think we're quite there yet talent wise.

The new Sports Illustrated NFL Preview (Peter King) predicts team records & playoff outcomes for 2009.

The Fins are predicted to be 8-8, which is 2nd place in AFC East.

Pats 13-3
Jets 7-9
Bills 6-10

The detail focuses mostly on the Wildcat and Pat White. Also highlights Gibril Wilson's addition.

Link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/09/01/main/index.html?eref=sihpT1

Lamblast away....

8-8 for us isn't unreasonable, 13-3 for NE is downright proposterous!! I told you all that Peter King was a douche bag Pats homer.

I have been saying this over and over and over though the pre-season. The Pats have trouble on Defense and it will be exposed down the stretch.

Still a great Offense but an average D at best doesn’t get you 13-3. It will be tight this year again.

It's amazing to see a team like NE with that many holes and everybody seems to think they are the 2007 team. QB, WR are very stong (no question) but RB is an issue, their right side of OL is one of the worst in the league and on defence, despite a solid DL, they are weak and I'm not even talking about their DB's

new england schould be predicted to get 13 wins. I mean have you guys forgot that the sun shines out of tom bradys butt.

I hate guessing because you never get as much as you think and you never get as bad as other's believe.

So I guess anyway...10-6.

If we get Marshall...it could be 12-4.

Before I took a dump earlier today, I asked myself what the Phins record will be. After I finished, the turds lined up in the toilet and they said 7-9.

So there's my prediction

:rolleyes2:

Before I took a dump earlier today, I asked myself what the Phins record will be. After I finished, the turds lined up in the toilet and they said 7-9.

So there's my prediction

:rolleyes2:

And what did you have to eat? :boohoo:

I'm conservative with my predictions as not to be disappointed, 9-7. But I think we can get to 11 wins.

I think the Patriots could fall as low as 9 wins. but as many as 12. 13-3 is totally biased. The Brady nut riding has to stop this year.

Back
Top Bottom