Sick of Bledsoe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sick of Bledsoe

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Like we don't have enough debates about our questionable QB we start debateing if Drew Bledsoe is a good qb. I think you find the same answer to both questions if you look objectively. They both can make bad judegements with the ball, and throw to many ints, but both are better than the other options the 2 teams have at QB. Neither of them can put their team on their back consistently, but both of them could lead a solid team to many victories. Both are feirce competitors, and quality people that gain the respect of their teamates. Jay may not have the arm stength, but he makes up for it with his mobility and ability to create on the move. Drew may not have the mobility, but he makes up for it with his arm strength. When you ask the question of who is better it can't be answered, because neither of them can take over a season like a Farve or a Mcnabb. Only thier teamates can detirmine who has the better record.

the biggest problem with bledsoe is that he holds onto the ball to long...buffalos offensive line isnt that good...he takes to many sacks...

Originally posted by Dajesus
Like we don't have enough debates about our questionable QB we start debateing if Drew Bledsoe is a good qb. I think you find the same answer to both questions if you look objectively. They both can make bad judegements with the ball, and throw to many ints, but both are better than the other options the 2 teams have at QB. Neither of them can put their team on their back consistently, but both of them could lead a solid team to many victories. Both are feirce competitors, and quality people that gain the respect of their teamates. Jay may not have the arm stength, but he makes up for it with his mobility and ability to create on the move. Drew may not have the mobility, but he makes up for it with his arm strength. When you ask the question of who is better it can't be answered, because neither of them can take over a season like a Farve or a Mcnabb. Only thier teamates can detirmine who has the better record.

When you ask the question of who is better it can't be answered,
Stats my dear dajesus, stats

Not even Favre can win it without a solid team. He has ALWAYS needed a running game to be consistent over a season. Who was that first guy, Michael Bennett? (sp) Then Dorsey Levens, and now it's Green.

A solid running game makes an average QB look good, and a great QB look unbeatable.

Re: Re: Sick of Bledsoe

Originally posted by WCoastFin

When you ask the question of who is better it can't be answered,
Stats my dear dajesus, stats

If you use stas the right way they work just like opinon. If you objectively look at both of their stats they are damn close. Evewn that doens't really tell the whole tale since you are looking at stats between 1 guy that has played about 8 seasons to a guy that has played 2. From simply watching the 2 qbs many times you will realize their talents are almost equal. Not saying they have the same talents, but if you add up what they can do and take in to consideration of what they can't they are damn close. It is up to their teams to answer the question.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Not even Favre can win it without a solid team. He has ALWAYS needed a running game to be consistent over a season. Who was that first guy, Michael Bennett? (sp) Then Dorsey Levens, and now it's Green.

A solid running game makes an average QB look good, and a great QB look unbeatable.

The only QB that can do it without a Running is Donovan McNabb. IMO I think he is the best overall QB in the NFL.

Bledsoe has more talent, and has had much greater accomplishments than Jay Fiedler. Bledsoe has been the victim of a poor running game and deteriorating offensive line. Give Bledsoe what every QB needs, a stable O-line, and a running game, and Bledsoe will produce big-time results.

It is funny how everyone sais that Bledsoe had no talent at RB or WR, but as soon as he went down a pro bowl RB and WR emerge. What has Jay had in his career? His first season he had Lamar with 1100 yards, but his only healthy WR was Gadsen. his second season he had some wrs but no o-line or running game. It is really funny that smae time last year these same Bill's fans would be saying the same that we are right now about Bledsoe, but now that he is a Bill he is a superstar. Look at his numbers he is just a normal starting QB, no better no worse. He has a strong arm and makes some great passes, but he also makes some bad descions and gets sacked alot.

dolfan87, i think you are thinking of edgar bennet. (spelling)

I love the Dolphins and hate the Bills, but Bledsoe is a proven vet who has earned my respect. But I also feel in 2 or 3 more years Bills fans will be saying the same about Fiedler.

They already are saying that about Fiedler. Most of it is garbage anyways so there is no use arguing it right now...

Originally posted by Iron Man
Bledsoe is twice as good as goofy ears is. Accept it kiddies.

Now there goes the intelligent retort...:lol:

Okay then Bledsoe is 3 times better then Fiedler. How's that Gomer??

Back
Top Bottom