Sideburn: Kennedy's 3rd dirty play this season... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sideburn: Kennedy's 3rd dirty play this season...

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
(admins please do not merge this thread. I want that bronco dude to read that)

Kennedy has been fined this season $7,500 and $10,000 for dirty play.

The rule is clear. You do not lead with your helmet. I could have stayed low and get him around the feet, lead with his arms and hands.

I hope the NFL will look at that and suspend that little piece of $h**. One day, he will kill someone on the field.

BTW, sideburn. You are as classless as those who booed when chambers went down.

I just talked about how I feel about that hit on BRONCOSFREAK.COM. Why is that team so CHEAP they don't win anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I hope it cost that mother****er an arm and a leg!

shanahan is responsible. he encourages dirty play! he is a rat bastard who should rot in hell!:monkey: shanahan

I know how many times he's been fined. The first one was a bs fine and is on appeal anyway. I say he'll get fined atleast two more times this year... This league has become pussified. What would you be saying if say Thomas made a nice hard hit on say McCaffrey that when Thomas was in air and Ed came down and lowered his and got hit??? Point is Chambers is paying for lowering his head, I'm sorry he got hurt, I truly am, Hell he's on my fantasy football team, but I'm still standing by that if he wouldn't have lowered his head that shot is to the chest, It's not the fact that he led with his helmet, it's that it hit the BOTTOM of the face mask, Wilson led with his head and drilled RW backwards two yards, no penelty cause it hit on the pads. Anyways, as said before congrats on your win, hopefully we meet in the playoffs!;)

you need to watch that again.. chambers didn't lower his head.. he was still in mid-air.. you cheap shot guy went up to meet him. he could have easily went for the ribs but he WENT for the head..
he should be suspened a few games.

And even if he lowered his head ... Heaven forbid a receiver actually look the ball in. Sheesh.

I've got the game on tape, Want a copy, look at the picture on one of the other threads, if he's not lowering his head then he has the most crooked neck in the history of the Earth...Ladies and Gentlemen, time to step off the soapboxes

Originally posted by sideburn
I've got the game on tape, Want a copy, look at the picture on one of the other threads, if he's not lowering his head then he has the most crooked neck in the history of the Earth...Ladies and Gentlemen, time to step off the soapboxes

well the judgement that will come down will not be for u to decide. thank god almighty.:fire:

Ok I've stared at the picture for a few minutes now and I cannot see how you can say he lowered his head. but, even if he did, most of Kenedy's helmet is well above Chambers' shoulder pads.. so if he didn't lower his head as you say.. where would his helmet have hit?? his neck? chin maybe? unless you are saying while he was in mid-air he somehow managed to lower his shoulders to.

You're right, it wont, Because in the Sideburn NFL it'd be like in the 70's when Lambert, Tatum, and others were laying wood and controlling the NFL, then a couple wuss qb's retire, they start whining about hits and Tagliabue changes the rules...I always knew one day this league would get watered down

Chambers is staring at the ground, or he was, after the hit he was staring at 1986. Here's a conspiracy for you to whine about. It looks like Denard Walker is pushing his head down, so obviously it was a tag team try to knock out chambers....sigh

Actually your other DB Walker...

... I believe he lowered Chambers head for him, actually pushing Chambers head into your freaks spear shot. All in all it's obvious this is what your coaches are teaching them, I blame them, not the players. Aim for the chest, use the shoulders, don't whimp out and spear.

I had a lot of respect for your team before this game, I have none now. Shanahan totally blew off your DB's actions in his PC today, to me that tells everything. It's being taught by your coaches. I bet if the coaches were fined it would stop!

Oliver...

Originally posted by sideburn

Back
Top Bottom