Sig Time Part Four | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sig Time Part Four

gr8slayer

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
You give me the player I give you the sig

TO be eligable you must have over 1000 posts and post more than three times a day.

All sigs are PG-13 and may not contain any violence, cuss words, nudity, or anything else that is against this boards TOS.

First come first serve, only one will be made this time.

gr8slayer said:
You give me the player I give you the sig

TO be eligable you must have over 1000 posts and post more than three times a day.

All sigs are PG-13 and may not contain any violence, cuss words, nudity, or anything else that is against this boards TOS.

First come first serve, only one will be made this time.

bro, will you do sigs that arent Dolphins related.....ones that have a pic of a girl, for example?

Dudeman said:
bro, will you do sigs that arent Dolphins related.....ones that have a pic of a girl, for example?
Im sorry, I try to keep it football related.

Dudeman said:

You better make sure that they dont show alot of skin or the Mods will take it away.

Wes Welker. I just don't have 3.0 post per day. I'm close though. I would like one of him if you could.

You must have 5000 posts and 10 posts a day and a credit card.

i'll take either scott schwedes, yatil green, or john avery. and under whichever one i want written "the greatest WR/RB of all time" (WR for schwedes or green, RB for avery)

Back
Top Bottom