sigh... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sigh...

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Well, the playoffs are going through Oakland this year. This is terrible. If there is one team I don't want in the playoffs, it is the Raiders. I hate them more than the Jets, Bills and Patriots COMBINED. Living in the Bay Area makes it even worse for me as my whole family are Raider fans and are absolutely ecstatic.

I pray to god someone, even us, can knock these geezers off, I in no way want the Frickin' Raiders to go to the super Bowl.

I can only take comfort in the fact that this is their last year with great players as they are projected to be 45 mil over the cap next year which means some players are going bye bye. If they make it to the big dance, I am going to be the biggest NFC fan ever this year.

Hopefully, we can beat the Patriots tomorrow, then win our home playoff game and take out Oakland on their turf. What makes it worse is that now the Old timers have a week to rest up and get healthir for the playoff drive.

This doesn't look good.

:monkey: RAIDERS

I'm with you bro. It doesn't look good. I really don't want a repeat of 2000. We may also be playing the Colts @ P.P.S. just like 2000.

I'd much rather see us play The Jets in the 1st round and then have to go to Tenn for the divisional round.

At the very least I want the #3 seed, which means no Oakland in the 2nd round.

Soooooo Go Ravens!!!!!!!!

But First, We need to kick the Patsies Arsseee!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

It could happen. Baltimore has played better. And the Steelers could have a letdown.

Back
Top Bottom