sign D Jackson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sign D Jackson?

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
How about this for a comtingency plan:

It is widely assumed we are definetely going WR in the draft since the big focus in FA has been OL.

If the fins cannot sign a very goot RT or RG in FA, why not put that $$ toward Jackson, who would produce better than any WR right out of the draft, and focus our #1 pick on the OL?

because there isn't a first round quality OL that will be there when we pick.

as far as not being starter quality lineman, don 't alwats trust "draft Experts" remember ryan leaf

This is a great draft for WRs. We can get a very good WR with the 20th pick. Jackson wants too much money, the draft is without a doubt the best place to get a receiver.

Jackson's asking price & drops are scarey. I like him but I'd pass. There are better options in the draft.

after the top 4 wr are gone i don't see any sure fire bets, ol instead of lee evans or woods

i think the draft is the answer - this year has the most WR-friendly draft since '96.... although DJ is a great receiver, he isn't worth that kind of money IMO...

i would STILL use our first pick on a QB (to groom behind feeley, i.e. rivers), and use 2nd pick on WR. (not second round, second pick! ;) )

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This is a great draft for WRs. We can get a very good WR with the 20th pick. Jackson wants too much money, the draft is without a doubt the best place to get a receiver.

So is every years draft.

Originally posted by juniorseau55

So is every years draft.

every draft has a lot of WR's.... but WR's of this caliber? the last one i can remember that had this many GOOD WR's is 1996

Back
Top Bottom