Sign FA Rookie LB Roy Magee... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign FA Rookie LB Roy Magee...

6-0, 214 is not too small to be a linebacker in the Dolphins system. They were going to convert Kevin McCadem to weakside linebacker, and he's only 5-11, 218 lbs.

Miami likes the smaller guys who are quick and can move laterally.

Originally posted by KB21
6-0, 214 is not too small to be a linebacker in the Dolphins system. They were going to convert Kevin McCadem to weakside linebacker, and he's only 5-11, 218 lbs.

Miami likes the smaller guys who are quick and can move laterally.

214 and 218 lbs apiece! This is giving me hope. Perhaps I should pull a Chris Weinke and head back to school and resume my short career at LB. I'm down to 200 now but I know I can put on 20 lbs and go into the combine next year at 220. My 40 time will leave something to be desired, but hey, I can make up for that with instinct...Oh wait a minute, no I can't. I'm sure some team would take a flyer on me, I mean who wouldn't want a 28 year old guy who hasn't played football for about 9 years? Oh well, maybe I can get a shot with the Cowboys :lol: :( :lol:

Originally posted by Expo88

Oh well, maybe I can get a shot with the Cowboys :lol: :( :lol:

You'll probably be recieving a call from the Bengals anytime now.

Originally posted by booyeah_

You'll probably be recieving a call from the Bengals anytime now.
only if you can play OT since they will soon realize that they took the #1 bust of the first round (at least for the 10th pick) :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
only if you can play OT since they will soon realize that they took the #1 bust of the first round (at least for the 10th pick) :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm sure they realized that they were destined to take a first round bust no matter what they did so they figured that they might as well take a sure fire bust rather than someone who is supposed to be a booming success. :lol:

BTW, I could be perfect in the Bungles system since I'm not that fast. I'll just let everyone blow by me just like their current core of defenders do. :judge:

Back
Top Bottom