Sign Kenyan Drake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Kenyan Drake

Kev7

Active Roster
Reaction score
This man was criminally under utilized, mainly featured as a passing down back he was never able to build momentum as a three down back. Arizona is using him correctly and he's showing why he can be a lead back. Literally everyone we traded away has had a career year sans Kiko Alonso and Tunsil.

Sometimes you need to look in the mirror.

This man was criminally under utilized, mainly featured as a passing down back he was never able to build momentum as a three down back. Arizona is using him correctly and he's showing why he can be a lead back. Literally everyone we traded away has had a career year sans Kiko Alonso and Tunsil.

That ship.has sailed. In wish him well in the future.

. Literally everyone we traded away has had a career year sans Kiko Alonso and Tunsil.

And Kenny Stills.

So you're saying it's 50/50? Total justification!

Hell let’s give the Steelers and Texans back their 1sts and get Minkah, Tunsil, and Stills back as well.

His agent never responded to our offer before he was traded. That ship has sailed. Lots of fresh talent coming out in the draft this year.

Correctly? He has had 2 games produce like 70% of his numbers. Okay he had an 80 yard run today, so what? If you take that run out I would wager he averaged Around 3 yards per carry the rest of the game

Correctly? He has had 2 games produce like 70% of his numbers. Okay he had an 80 yard run today, so what? If you take that run out I would wager he averaged Around 3 yards per carry the rest of the game

That's how it goes around here. As soon as a former player has a good day then these silly threads are made. Of course, Drakes played other games and no threads...

I was and am a Drake fan. And yes I think 2 different CS underutilized him.

But he is happy where he is, the team and franchise have moved on. Disgruntled workers are never a good thing and bringing one back, makes no sense.

Get young cheap legs in the draft and let the best man win.

Back
Top Bottom