Sign Up For the 2015 #MetLifeTakeover! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you guys make Dolphin squeak's and porpoise noises to overpower the volume of J-E-T-S noise? LMAO
It should be fun. If I was up there, I would definitely join you.

We also doing the Lincoln Financial Takeover in Philly?

Are you taking Dolphins fans from down here as well? As a season ticket holder I am quite upset that the game against the Jets is in London this year. So I may head up there for this one.

I'll be making the Jax game my 8th game. I also have no qualms about not having a Jet's home game and it being replaced by London. I'm reveling in the fact that the transplant ****tards won't be able to see their gangly green team this year.

I'll be making the Jax game my 8th game. I also have no qualms about not having a Jet's home game and it being replaced by London. I'm reveling in the fact that the transplant ****tards won't be able to see their gangly green team this year.

those games are a REAL takeover.

This is very tempting! Do I need to get any special type of vaccinations to be around that many Jets fans? Do you guys wear any type of repellant to keep their fleas off of you? I kid I kid :)
Hey if you go, I`ll hop on your plane for the ride...

I was thinking about JXV. But the last time I went to a JXV/Phins game in "Buffalo South" was a playoff game. I swore to myself: never again. :puke:

Back
Top Bottom