Sign Up For the 2015 #MetLifeTakeover! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was thinking about JXV. But the last time I went to a JXV/Phins game in "Buffalo South" was a playoff game. I swore to myself: never again. :puke:

Ouch. Though it might be even more of a reason to go and try to erase the previous memories about that place. I went to last years game in Jax as well. Had a good time and the Fins were well represented.

whats the wether like at that time in NY? Is it a bad idea to bring my 3 year old kid with me in such an environement? would be my 1st time going to an NFL game... Any feedback would be appreciated... Thanks!

whats the wether like at that time in NY? Is it a bad idea to bring my 3 year old kid with me in such an environement? would be my 1st time going to an NFL game... Any feedback would be appreciated... Thanks!

A rivalry like that (no matter where and what time of the year) is always a bad idea to take a 3-year old.

As a former parent myself (kids are grown) I personally think that a football game is the wrong venue for a 3-year old anyways. The parents might think its cute but your kid has no clue and will never remember what happened much less remember that they were even there at the tender age of 3.

I took my kids for the first time when they were 6 and had somewhat of a clue what football is and were able to sit through a half without getting up for chicken nuggets every 5 minutes. Saved me a lot of aggravation and was more kind to others attending the game.

A rivalry like that (no matter where and what time of the year) is always a bad idea to take a 3-year old.

As a former parent myself (kids are grown) I personally think that a football game is the wrong venue for a 3-year old anyways. The parents might think its cute but your kid has no clue and will never remember what happened much less remember that they were even there at the tender age of 3.

I took my kids for the first time when they were 6 and had somewhat of a clue what football is and were able to sit through a half without getting up for chicken nuggets every 5 minutes. Saved me a lot of aggravation and was more kind to others attending the game.
Yeah pretty much what I thought... the wife thought it was a good idea bringing the kid with me so we spend time together... Reality is, Even I could end up scaring the poor thing.... Its a Jets game... i`ll send them off shopping and bring my dad instead...lol!

I was thinking about the same thing....

Planning to head there with my Bro and our wives and thinking about bringing my 4 and 6 year old sons.

They are a bit young, but they would enjoy it. However, I have been to jets games before and the rivalry can be a bit much for young kids.
So, I think I am leaning towards getting someone to watch the boys while we go and get completely trashed! :brewskis:

I twill likely be cold around that time but we get occasional warm days that late in November.

to take a 3 year old to a road game is tough unless you are sitting in suite or coach's club. For the most part if you go in there respectful you shouldn't see any problems but there are idiots at every game in every stadium so I'd lean toward suggesting not to take a 3 year old.

I twill likely be cold around that time but we get occasional warm days that late in November.

to take a 3 year old to a road game is tough unless you are sitting in suite or coach's club. For the most part if you go in there respectful you shouldn't see any problems but there are idiots at every game in every stadium so I'd lean toward suggesting not to take a 3 year old.
Thanks JUNC! Doesnt happen very often but I appreciate your advice!

I was thinking about the same thing....

Planning to head there with my Bro and our wives and thinking about bringing my 4 and 6 year old sons.

They are a bit young, but they would enjoy it. However, I have been to jets games before and the rivalry can be a bit much for young kids.
So, I think I am leaning towards getting someone to watch the boys while we go and get completely trashed! :brewskis:
Thats excactly what I going to do... She was like well they`re not going to to do anything stupid if you`re with your 3 YO son... Drunk people do studip stuff sometimes was my response... And Im not saying that because its the Jets... everyone gets drunk and does stupid things sometimes... Anyway, better safe than sorry... Might bring to a baseball game though...

Thanks JUNC! Doesnt happen very often but I appreciate your advice!

haha, how come every time I get a compliment it is accompanied by a dig?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Thats excactly what I going to do... She was like well they`re not going to to do anything stupid if you`re with your 3 YO son... Drunk people do studip stuff sometimes was my response... And Im not saying that because its the Jets... everyone gets drunk and does stupid things sometimes... Anyway, better safe than sorry... Might bring to a baseball game though...

baseball is a different atmosphere, more family oriented(at least in reg season).

haha, how come every time I get a compliment it is accompanied by a dig?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

baseball is a different atmosphere, more family oriented(at least in reg season).
haha! maybe because everytime you compliment the Fins, it comes with a dig...lol! But seriously, its all football message board related, I wouldnt mind drinking one with you at all in real life...

Yeah pretty much what I thought... the wife thought it was a good idea bringing the kid with me so we spend time together... Reality is, Even I could end up scaring the poor thing.... Its a Jets game... i`ll send them off shopping and bring my dad instead...lol!

Yeah, I'll be leaving my 3 year old with a babysitter.

never forget last season as the final whistle blew. NOTHING but fin fins partying throughout the stadium

I'll be there with a friend who is a jets fan, i have a old marino jersey just for this game, it has mustard and ketchup stains all over it..You have to be careful especially if they win..Also, do not bring your kids.

Back
Top Bottom