Sign Up For the 2015 #MetLifeTakeover! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where the hell is the MetLife takeover thread?

I completely forgot about this...

Igor usually post that in the main a few weeks before the Jets game. They also did one for the draft but it's no longer in NY every year.

Not sure about the thread, but I think my Bro & SIL are going this year. If they do, I will get some pics posted up from him! :up:

There was a thread on this somewhere already, im signed up and already have my tickets they said we are taking up two sections this year!!!

IMG_2631.PNG

This was the group a couple years ago. After the stadium emptied out in the 4th quarter. One of the greatest experiences i have ever had. Highly recommend to join this group for the tailgate and game.

Stephen Ross rolled up with Fergie to the tailgate and he was nailed in the face with a burger.

1470204_10152055920743921_1449966994_n.jpg

Attachments

• 56730_10151235679848921_684558225_o.jpg
    56730_10151235679848921_684558225_o.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 58
Im so stoked for this, wish the seats were a little closer but im still ready to go!!

I didn't sit with this group last year due to receiving tickets as a gift, but they were awesome. loud and proud, palm trees and all. Following the game I saw nothing but finfans walking through the stadium..It would be a great experience for any finfan

What airport is the best to fly into?
I'm thinking since I will be in Boston for thanksgiving, I might go to this game before I fly home.

There was a thread on this somewhere already, im signed up and already have my tickets they said we are taking up two sections this year!!!

Well, that's kinda my point. I'd like to buy tickets. I signed up originally....

Edit: Oh hey! Here I am!

signed up but haven't received any info or anything regarding this yet? Tickets not available?

Back
Top Bottom