Ive been thinking about it but after seeing the rivalry from my seats in Miami over the years ive been hesitant to go to an away game. Last time I went to an away division game in New England I almost got into it with half a section full of people for throwing snow at my wife and myself. Im older and wiser now and to me it doesn't seem worth the aggravation to deal with a stadium full of drunk mouth breathing jets fans, though now that im back in New England again ive been considering it and with such a large group it certainly is much more appealing.

also I miss your old avatar pic igor

When the DolfansNYC group shows up all the Jets fans pretty much leave in disgust so you really don't have anything to worry about. Plus you will be sitting with 1100+ Dolphin fans...Jets fans don't dare to say anything.

I will be there this year, unfortunately I won't be sitting with you guys; my buddy has season tickets to the Jets, so I'm taking one of his tickets off his hands.

If we are in town for Thanksgiving, we'll be there. Just gotta verify.

Are you taking Dolphins fans from down here as well? As a season ticket holder I am quite upset that the game against the Jets is in London this year. So I may head up there for this one.

You should! It's fantastic. Great tailgating and tons of Phins fans.

How does this work? Im from MTL do you guys send the tickets through mail or do we meet up there?

Since I will be arriving on Saturday would be nice to meet up with some of you the night before. I probably will be staying at the Marriott Marquis or Grand Hyatt.

Since I will be arriving on Saturday would be nice to meet up with some of you the night before. I probably will be staying at the Marriott Marquis or Grand Hyatt.
Would definitely be cool to meet up for a beer with other FHers!

I'll let you know as soon as I figure out our Thanksgiving plans. Normally go to Texas, but working to get everybody up here instead (mainly so I can go to the game).

This is very tempting! Do I need to get any special type of vaccinations to be around that many Jets fans? Do you guys wear any type of repellant to keep their fleas off of you? I kid I kid :)

This is very tempting! Do I need to get any special type of vaccinations to be around that many Jets fans? Do you guys wear any type of repellant to keep their fleas off of you? I kid I kid :)

Soap is a jests repellent, so just take a shower.

Back
Top Bottom