Signature upload question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signature upload question

mzimmpa

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Guys, I must be an idiot. Even though I'm in IT I can't figure out how upload a pic to my signature! Any hints or code sample? :bobdole:

The first thing is to make sure the sig is within allowed sizes for the site. VIP members are allowed a sig that is 700x400 pixels.

Next the signature upload is under your profile. If you click on your user name a drop down menu will appear. The you click on thr 'signature' link and it will take you to the correct area. From there you click on the little image icon in the text menu field. It will give you the option to use an external link from an image hosting site such as Imgur or upload directly to FinHeaven. Only JPEG, GIF and PNG files are allowed and the file name needs to end in one of those options for an external link.

The first thing is to make sure the sig is within allowed sizes for the site. VIP members are allowed a sig that is 700x400 pixels.

Next the signature upload is under your profile. If you click on your user name a drop down menu will appear. The you click on thr 'signature' link and it will take you to the correct area. From there you click on the little image icon in the text menu field. It will give you the option to use an external link from an image hosting site such as Imgur or upload directly to FinHeaven. Only JPEG, GIF and PNG files are allowed and the file name needs to end in one of those options for an external link.

Many thanks Admin.
Issue is I do not see the option to upload directly from hard drive - only a link to a URL

1568665980426.png

I messed around with this today and somehow something is missing. It doesn't matter what I do I can't get an image to upload.

use the BBCode (Forums) link when linking to an image hosting site. As to the uploading a local file, we are still looking into that.

Last edited:
use the BBCode (Forums) link when linking to an image hosting site. As to the uploading a local file, we are still looking into that.

Many thanks NY!
So the bottom line is all these creative sigs (like yours) are hosted?

Many thanks NY!
So the bottom line is all these creative sigs (like yours) are hosted?

Right now mine is hosted but I've been having a problem with them timing out. I need to find an image site that doesn't purge them after a bit. You used to be able to upload directly to the site but there is some back-end stuff going one with the hosting so we are still hammering out the bugs.

Back
Top Bottom