Signature | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signature

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dear Mods,
I am just making sure that this signature is OK to use. Thanks. Sorry about the old one ( to many pictures ) :)

M3590NJ973 said:
Dear Mods,
I am just making sure that this signature is OK to use. Thanks. Sorry about the old one ( to many pictures ) :)
No because the Mets are to offensive to others :wink:

yeah I've got my moments.... the mods must not like you.... or they went out to dinner :laugh:

M3590NJ973 said:
Dear Mods,

Check the TOS if you are unsure...

"You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size."

I suggest making those two pics one if you want them both...you may also have to resize them to keep them under the size specs as they go over 40k. Or if you don't want to then beware the wrath of Muck's generic signature replacing message...:lol:

darkmistress said:
Check the TOS if you are unsure...

"You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size."

I suggest making those two pics one if you want them both...you may also have to resize them to keep them under the size specs as they go over 40k. Or if you don't want to then beware the wrath of Muck's generic signature replacing message...:lol:
so is this OK? I am sure that is it less then 400 by 300 but how do I know if it is under 40k.

That's fine for a sig. It's mainly the file size we're concerned about, as too large of a file slows the site down to unbearable speeds for the dial-up users.

My sig for example is over the width and height limits, but fits quite well into the file size requirements.

Back
Top Bottom