Signing Day Party at the BUC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing Day Party at the BUC

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Fellow 'Cane fans, check out this event at the BUC on February 1st. Get out there and support Al Golden, Jim Larranaga and this U program.

Miami will host a party at the BankUnited Center in the multi-purpose room. The event kicks off at 6 p.m. and will run until 8 p.m. Food and beverage will be available for purchase. Golden and his staff will introduce fans to the 2012 signing class, including video of each member. The event is free to Hurricane Club members and admission is $1 for fans who are not members of the Hurricane Club.

Fans who attend the Signing Day party will be able to purchase tickets for the Canes men’s basketball game vs. Maryland that evening at 8 p.m. for only $5.

Come out, check out the 2012 recruiting class and then stick around for the men's basketball game against Maryland. Coach Larranaga has done some great things this season with the basketball team and he just signed a three-year contract extension thru 2019. It's Wednesday night. Not much happening in The Gables on a Wednesday that you can't do on a Friday or Saturday.

Support this U.

Thanks for the heads up, JCane. I didn't think I would be able to make it but I managed to change plans and squeeze it in. Too late for the Sir Pizza, unfortunately.

Nice event. Golden did an interview with Jim Berry then met fans for 15 minutes or more, shaking hands and posing for pictures. Don Bailey Jr. introduced Golden to the crowd, and Golden gave a recruiting summary for a few minutes. I taped some of it and might post on YouTube when I get a chance.

Best part of the evening was the conclusion, with highlights on screen of every player by position, and the position coach taking the microphone to describe each kid and what he brings to the table. It enabled everyone in the room to get a feel for the personalities of each coach, people we rarely see or hear from unless you're tight to the program.

Back
Top Bottom