Signing of undrafted free agents already underway | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing of undrafted free agents already underway

It won't make people feel better. With the exception of CK who does the research and knows what he is talking about, most of the people on the site just hear one name and if we don't get them then the FO sucks and they all need to be fired.

Yep some people even name themself after that cause.

haha I grew up with Jeff Van Camp in Gulf Breeze, FL, and we played peewee football together. Now one of my childhood friends is a FIN. Pretty Cool.

Sweet I'm from Navarre. My brother was in the same class as him in High School. His dad came and visited my classroom to teach kids about drugs. You know his dad use to be a wrestler. Big Dude!

Sweet I'm from Navarre. My brother was in the same class as him in High School. His dad came and visited my classroom to teach kids about drugs. You know his dad use to be a wrestler. Big Dude!

Used to live in Niceville. Nice place, crappy job market.

Sweet I'm from Navarre. My brother was in the same class as him. His dad came and visited my classroom to teach kids about drugs. You know his dad use to be a wrestler. Big Dude!

Yea, Van Camp's dad was our coach. Pretty funny that he went from being a wrestler to a police officer ,and yes, he is a huge dude. Overall, their whole family is very nice, and they are good people imo. Not that any of that is necessarily going to help him progress in the NFL, but I'm happy for Jeff, and I wish him the best.

Yea, Van Camp's dad was our coach. Pretty funny that he went from being a wrestler to a police officer ,and yes, he is a huge dude. Overall, their whole family is very nice, and they are good people imo. Not that any of that is necessarily going to help him progress in the NFL, but I'm happy for Jeff, and I wish him the best.

After losing Mr Ginn Sr, it's nice to have a family again, eh? :up:

Baltimore signing Damien Berry and Philly signing Graig Cooper automatically makes them both instant Super Bowl contenders since they played at UM.

Back
Top Bottom