Sileo: Dolphins will make an offer for DeShaun Watson on Monday | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sileo: Dolphins will make an offer for DeShaun Watson on Monday

39wildman

Club Member
Reaction score
We actually look worse. They should be 2-3 right now as they got beat at the buzzer on a 66-yd FG and this week on a 54-yd FG.

Note: do you believe in cursed franchises? I think it was Detroit who was beat when the previous long FG (Tom Dempsey) of 63 yards was made to win the game. You can’t make this stuff up.
Lions dont want win they had Caldwell few yr ago and they was winning. They fired winning coach for losing coaches..coach on tv crying .. that funny

Mark_J

Bandwidth Of Brothers
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
My sauces said offer is on table. Houston brass evaluating offer at a Waffle House this morning.
The very best deals are always finalized in Waffle House!

I hope they;
Scattered the competition,
Covered all their bases,
Diced up the picks,
Chunked the physical,
Peppered the salary with incentives,
Smothered the rumors,
Capped the offer with an availability clause and
Topped the whole thing with a cross
Country drive to Miami with the new QB...

Now I'm hungry.... :)

Last edited:

1972forever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I heard from a friend who has a 5th cousin who knows a guy that knows the guy who picks up jock straps for the Texans that the rumor is Watson wants to be traded to a team in the Canadian football league. That should happen by this Thursday according to the jock strap report.

KingHydra

Club Member
Reaction score
NFL media outlets are lightning up with tell tale signs that Watson will be traded very soon. Miami has made their offer: 3 firsts, 1 second and 2 thirds. Other teams interested are rumored to be Denver and Washington.

1972forever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
NFL media outlets are lightning up with tell tale signs that Watson will be traded very soon. Miami has made their offer: 3 firsts, 1 second and 2 thirds. Other teams interested are rumored to be Denver and Washington.
I don’t believe the Dolphins have made any trade offers to the Texans. Anything more than a 7th round pick in 2023 would be travesty for a sexual predator who should be in prison and not being paid millions to play a game.

SCOTTY

Club Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe the Dolphins have made any trade offers to the Texans. Anything more than a 7th round pick in 2023 would be travesty for a sexual predator who should be in prison and not being paid millions to play a game.
You show great restraint with judgement. What aren't your feelings on Kraft?

Top Bottom