[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins

And then he suggested trading those assets. Dudes dolphins takes are laughably bad.

You don't get rid of elite young talent just because it's a rebuild.
Didnt get that part... I obviously dont agree with trading any of Tunsil, Howard or Fitz...

B******, I would definitely take our top 3 over Scam Darnold and the Jests, or whoever Zona has out there and I like our roster better overall.

With some good moves, we can compete in 2019, tanking is b*******.

Lol, we aren’t competing for **** in 2019 exept a top 5 pick.

He isnt wrong in that we dont have a lot. We do have some players that I think he undervalues based on his twitter interaction with the 3 yards per carry twitter, but the point being that we are not just a player away

I would tank for the next 2 season and acquire as many picks as possible. Draft a middle round QB this year and a QB with or top 5 pick in 2020. Then look to be on the right track in 2021.

I guess they are the only high value. But we have some promising players

Drake, Wilson, Grant, Baker, McMillian, Ballage, Gesicki and Bobby McCain if we can get him back in the slot

Reliable players: Kiko, Jones, Godchaux, Stills

Yes its bad. But lets not pretend we only have 3 good players. That's disrespectful

If our players suck so badly then why did we fire Adam gase who won 7 games with even less due to injuries. I thought it was coaching, now we dump the coaches and the players suck. Interesting!

Wilson’s coming off a season ending hip injury. He’s got zero trade value right now.

Even healthy given his contract probably doesn’t have more than a 5th rounder.

Just about everything you got won’t move the needle far in terms of moving you up for a higher draft slot etc.

What about Albert Wilson and Drake???
I wouldn't call them high value assets. RBs are ten a penny now. We got a 4th for Ajayi, might get a 3rd for Drake? Not exactly high value. Don't think you'd get much more for Wilson either.

I think it's a fair assessment. I guess it depends on what you call high value. 1st or 2nd round picks I'd guess.

Steve Ross is the reason why this organization is such a mess and nobody wants to come to Miami. You would think that after 10 years on the job, that a billionaire would of learned something. Hire a proven front office guy, hire a coach with prior HC experience and put together a solid staff. The scouting department is another mess that needs to be overhauled. They miss a lot more then they hit on players in the draft. Yet Ross is about to repeat the same cycle all over again with the probability of hiring a guy with no experience. Most likely will hire a positions coach, promote him to HC, and another 3 years of garbage. Unless they are going to load up on picks for either Tua or Lawrence, its going to be another waste of time.

B******, I would definitely take our top 3 over Scam Darnold and the Jests, or whoever Zona has out there and I like our roster better overall.

With some good moves, we can compete in 2019, tanking is b*******.

Ehh idk.

Darnold, Leonard William's, and Jamal Adams off the top of my head for NYJ. Even if you don't believe in Darnold he is still a young QB with room to grow.

David Johnson, Chandler, and Peterson for Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom