[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins

And Fins would be the worst team in the league according to the experts

There is plenty to work with an adequate OL & DL and competent OC and gameplan
Yes there are definite holes but I take Fins WR over the Patsies everyday of the week

Talents include
Drake
Jones
Wilson
grant
Stills
I still think Tankersly has a place if healthy
Ballage
maybe Giseki again...with a competent OC

Lots of holes but definitely some playmakers

Drake has good complimentary back numbers but has yet to crack 1k rushing yards or even 800 yds rushing.

Jones has missed games 2 of the last 3 years and will be 31 next year.

Wilson has yet to to start a full 16 games and only has a career high of 554 yds.

Grant hasn't even cracked 300 yds receiving in a season.

Stills is a good role player but has a very specific skill set.

Ballage had 1 100 yd rushing game and not much else.

Giseki the jury is still out on him.

All we really have is hope that these players reach their full potential (besides Jones and Stills who already have).

Meh, I don't fall for this label. I think we could have made a serious run if not for all of the injuries. Having too many chiefs and not enough Indians is a bad thing. We need quality depth, especially on the OL....but across the board. OL injuries have been a major issue for going on a decade, but injuries were very freak this year. We are not as far away as some think though, but we need better luck with the injury bug!

If our players suck so badly then why did we fire Adam gase who won 7 games with even less due to injuries. I thought it was coaching, now we dump the coaches and the players suck. Interesting!

Because, now the talent level dosent fit the narrative..Gase is gone so people can only blame the actual reason...and yes Gase was in charge of the final 53, but, he finally started getting the skill position players that fit his vision last offseason...

Meh, I don't fall for this label. I think we could have made a serious run if not for all of the injuries. Having too many chiefs and not enough Indians is a bad thing. We need quality depth, especially on the OL....but across the board. OL injuries have been a major issue for going on a decade, but injuries were very freak this year. We are not as far away as some think though, but we need better luck with the injury bug!
Define serious run? We would have gotten smoked if we played the Chargers or Ravens in the WC, healthy or not.

I do think that with the right coach(es) our outlook wouldnt look so poor to outsiders.

Ehh idk.

Darnold, Leonard William's, and Jamal Adams off the top of my head for NYJ. Even if you don't believe in Darnold he is still a young QB with room to grow.

David Johnson, Chandler, and Peterson for Arizona.

Yuck, X > Adams, corner a more important position and X is elite.

Tunsil > Williams, LT a far more important position.

Minkah > Darnold, personal opinion, but I also think Josh Allen is better than Darnold.

Zona no way, Johson is 27 yo HB and didn't even break 1,000 yards rushing this year with 3.6 ypc lol.

Define serious run? We would have gotten smoked if we played the Chargers or Ravens in the WC, healthy or not.

I do think that with the right coach(es) our outlook wouldnt look so poor to outsiders.
I think we could have beat either of those teams if healthy. We are 2-3 over the Chargers over the last several years with Tannehill at QB. The Ravens have had our number with Flacco, but I think we beat the Ravens with Jackson at QB if this team was healthy. It is all speculation but I think we had a pretty good team before the rash of injuries.

If our players suck so badly then why did we fire Adam gase who won 7 games with even less due to injuries. I thought it was coaching, now we dump the coaches and the players suck. Interesting!
A) Because he has a losing record

B) Because he had contractual final say over the 53

C) Because he was a di*k to owner AND players

D) Because you are what your record says you are, a loser

E) Because Robert van Winkle is Vanilla Ice’s real name. And every other reason under the sun

I think we could have beat either of those teams if healthy. We are 2-3 over the Chargers over the last several years with Tannehill at QB. The Ravens have had our number with Flacco, but I think we beat the Ravens with Jackson at QB if this team was healthy. It is all speculation but I think we had a pretty good team before the rash of injuries.
We could have won more games “IF....” is bullshit loser speak

Last edited:
We could have won more games “IF” is bullshit loser speak
Not thinking that losing your 2 of your best OL and your 2 biggest offensive weapons alone, including a guy who was leading the NFL in production before he got hurt didn't effect wins and losses is idiotic.

Last edited:
If Albert Wilson was a high value asset the Chiefs would have traded him instead of letting him walk in free agency.

He may not be "high value", but the combination of speed with Stills, Wilson, Jakeem and Drake all on the field (even Gesicki god willing) is an asset few teams possess and not to be overlooked.

As Coach K thoroughly understands, offense is all about spacing, and speed in this sport helps you do that.

Last edited:
I'll give you the Chargers since we usually win against them but the Ravens? Flacco wasnt the reason they spanked us anytime we played, it was the defense. If that defense did what they did against a future HOF QB, a top 5 RB, and a top receiving group how do you think they would do against us? Not to mention we couldn't contain any scrambling QB and now we all of sudden can contain perhaps the best because Chase Allen and William Hayes are healthy? Lol.

Not thinking that losing your 2 best OL and your 2 biggest offensive weapons alone, including a guy who was leading the NFL in production before he got hurt didn't effect wins and losses is idiotic.

We lost Tunsil and James this past season?

Back
Top Bottom