[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins

Not thinking that losing your 2 best OL and your 2 biggest offensive weapons alone, including a guy who was leading the NFL in production before he got hurt didn't effect wins and losses is idiotic.

We didn't lose Laremy Tunsil so how did we lose out 2 best OL? Who was leading the NFL in production?

How about those tickets to the Orange Carpet Party? You know the ones that you get to stand and watch the Celebrity Owners arrive? Those have to be an asset!

Well depends on your definition of high value asset... I view it as players at critical positions with such talent and potential that can rarely be found in FA or even in the first round of the draft.

yes my mistake
Your description more accurate

Well depends on your definition of high value asset... I view it as players at critical positions with such talent and potential that can rarely be found in FA or even in the first round of the draft.

Talent like Gloria Estefan does not just grow on trees.

I'll give you the Chargers since we usually win against them but the Ravens? Flacco wasnt the reason they spanked us anytime we played, it was the defense. If that defense did what they did against a future HOF QB, a top 5 RB, and a top receiving group how do you think they would do against us? Not to mention we couldn't contain any scrambling QB and now we all of sudden can contain perhaps the best because Chase Allen and William Hayes are healthy? Lol.
Flacco would always torch us and usually in the middle, especially with the TE.

Totally agree. X, Minkah, Tunsil are the only guys on this entire roster that could possibly fetch a first round pick via trade. That's pretty ****ing bad.

This is exactly why I don't know how some people want to acquire a stop gap QB who is capable of winning 6-8 games. You guys want even more average mid-late first round talent? No. We need to pick near the top of the next 2-3 drafts.

I am 100% for Luke Falk starting at QB in 2019. I'd give him the reigns even if he sucks in camp.

Tanking is also part of loser speak
And why is that? It's logical, especially in our situation. You'd rather win 6-8 games than 1-3? Why? As a fan, I don't understand the satisfaction. If my team isn't a playoff contender, then I'd want to be better positioned for the draft than anything.

We're going nowhere without a franchise QB. And we're likely not getting one without a top 3 pick.

And why is that? It's logical, especially in our situation. You'd rather win 6-8 games than 1-3? Why? As a fan, I don't understand the satisfaction. If my team isn't a playoff contender, then I'd want to be better positioned for the draft than anything.

We're going nowhere without a franchise QB. And we're likely not getting one without a top 3 pick.
What a loser mentality this reply is, in the last few years we’ve seen several teams move up to get quarterbacks. You don’t have to be a loser to get one.

I don't understand the wholesome hate for Grier

Do you guys actually hate Grier? Or is it that you just wanted someone fresh into the organization? Before this all happened a lot of us agreed Grier was the only one worth a damn

An Elliot Wolf would have been nice but I just don't get why there's so much angst against him

I don't understand how anyone could have came to the conclusion he was worth a damn. No one even knows what if anything he's been responsible for.

I don't think many people hate him, they just aren't willing to give the benefit of the doubt. The only thing we know for sure about him is he was part of an incompetent FO. We don't know how much of that is on him, we simply don't know much .

Reactions: A1.
Because, now the talent level dosent fit the narrative..Gase is gone so people can only blame the actual reason...and yes Gase was in charge of the final 53, but, he finally started getting the skill position players that fit his vision last offseason...
seen all I needed to see. Going into games with no back-up LT, or in some peoples eyes they called him Sam Young. This guy purged weak positions on the team, to feed a culture that was more lost than cleats on basketball court. His plan just was awful. And his execution alone was worthy of losing his job.

He may not be "high value", but the combination of speed with Stills, Wilson, Jakeem and Drake all on the field (even Gesicki god willing) is an asset few teams possess and not to be overlooked.

As Coach K thoroughly understands, offense is all about spacing, and speed in this sport helps you do that.
true. But without even a good Qb, and solid line, those guys arent gonna overcome that. Theres no head-honcho on offense....ever since Landry left.

Back
Top Bottom