[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[silva] No Nfl Team Has Fewer High-value Assets Than Dolphins

I’d say if you went down that saints roster and did what I did in terms of where a player was drafted and what the players value now would be you’d find that New Orleans kicks your ass with it.

Offense defense you name it. That dude Sheldon rankings can ball he may be the most improved interior player in the league. That safety Williams I think his name is can ball that o line has studs almost all across it. They have cam Jordan one of the best edge players both ways in football. I can go on.

If our players suck so badly then why did we fire Adam gase who won 7 games with even less due to injuries. I thought it was coaching, now we dump the coaches and the players suck. Interesting!
Great post. !!!!
The narrative always changes. This guy was predicting us for 3 wins this year. Before this season. We got 7 with tons of injuries so something had to be good. Players , coaching , inspiring team to play. Not that 7 wins is anyone’s goal but according to this clowns prediction we were better then he expected. Plus don’t tell me the raiders have more assets. Carr? That’s it. They will trade him too. Left tackle , corner, and Micah are a good building block. Qb changes everything.

Narrative changes with posters on this board too. Gase sucks we have talent. We should win. What the ****. Gase should be winning with this team it’s a 10 win team Now everyone is saying we don’t have talent? . Well then I would be highly impressed by our former clown ,arrogant coach that he made the playoffs year one and won 7 games this year with no value assets plus 13-15 guys on ir. Which is it?

Another thing that cracks me up . Posters calling to hire Greg Williams. lol. Some of you are complaining about gase ‘s arrogance (like who cares ). Williams Is not arrogrant? He is always saying how he had so many interviews and 4 of them he had to just show up. Never mind he was with Jeff Fisher many years and sucked. Personally I love arrogant coaches. Especially that put armondo is his place. Don’t forget about him and fat ass Jason come cheering when we missed the playoffs in 2002. **** Armando and the herald.

At this point though we should tank next year. Even if we didn’t we won’t even win as much as this year. Schedule is brutal and there seems to be a dark cloud over this team. Tank unless you get Haskins.

I agree that we do have some talent on the team. I'm just saying... we're not going to have nearly as much talent after we start cutting and trading all of it this off-season.

Yeah but you don’t want to trade your youth especially youth on rookie bargain contracts under that cba so you are gonna try and trade your higher priced vets. To which I say good luck getting anything of value back in return. I hope you like late day 3 picks that or cutting guys and eating money for no return

I don’t think Xavien Howard would garner a first round pick in a trade. And I’d say most smart teams would not trade a first round pick for a safety. And I’d go as far as saying Kamara probably wouldn’t fetch a first round pick in return. RBs are too undervalued in today’s NFL.

That's the best post in this thread. NFL teams are very reluctant to surrender first round picks. As soon as I saw those three names atop the thread I had the same conclusion you apparently did...definitely for Tunsil, but hardly certain for Howard and probably not for Fitzpatrick.

Agreed. I just think you can’t minimize the talent on the Saints. It’s significant.

I agree too, but keep in mind, the Saints are actually one of the MOST stocked teams in the league, whereas Silva claims we are last.

I think its subjective bullshit from Silva.

I'd like to see him make a list for each team showing which players he considers high value assets.

Curious how many he has for NE? Can't see much more.

I was thinking the same. Just a bunch of very good players, playing well together and with a fitting system, but a don't see many assets worth of a first round.

What Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Hightower etc. have done in the past and present doesn't count, since this is assets to build around as I understand, with this logic, nobody would be interested in coaching the Patriots.

It's sad that this franchise has become lower than the Cleveland Browns

Yep thats the trademark of a Tbum franchice leave it in disgrace and shambles just like he did Cleveland and the Jets. Tbum is poison.

You guys kill me. It would take like winning 3 games in 3 seasons to be the Browns. We aren’t there yet. Maybe by 2022 but cmon.

You guys don't consider Stills high value?

Absolutely not. We have 3 other guys on the roster than can run his routes, and he's also been a penalty liability. High-value asset at WR is Julio Jones and Deandre Hopkins territory.

Evan Silva? LOL. Look at all that clown's work. It's the definition of low value.

I don't understand the wholesome hate for Grier

Do you guys actually hate Grier? Or is it that you just wanted someone fresh into the organization? Before this all happened a lot of us agreed Grier was the only one worth a damn

I am hoping your perception was wrong - he was the one who I would keep *IF* I had to keep any of them. I thought most people wanted Grier gone with Tannebaum and Gase. He's been a huge part of a two decade problem. Made no sense that they kept and essentially promoted him

I am hoping your perception was wrong - he was the one who I would keep *IF* I had to keep any of them. I thought most people wanted Grier gone with Tannebaum and Gase. He's been a huge part of a two decade problem. Made no sense that they kept and essentially promoted him
Maybe on Grier as 2 out of last 3 drafts have improved. We will see now. Draft from 2 years ago was bad with Harris, Tank and McMillian. Tank looked ok his rook year this year bad thats coaching. Harris is a dud and McMillian might improve. Anyway lets see it play out as all canidates for clubs looking sad imo.

Yeah but you don’t want to trade your youth especially youth on rookie bargain contracts under that cba so you are gonna try and trade your higher priced vets. To which I say good luck getting anything of value back in return. I hope you like late day 3 picks that or cutting guys and eating money for no return

I do like late day three picks in this scenario. I think it would be wonderful for the Dolphins to just have a firesale. All vets must go! Stockpile tons of 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks. Draft ammunition.

If we are going to blow it up -- and that definitely seems to be the plan -- then let's do it right.

I do like late day three picks in this scenario. I think it would be wonderful for the Dolphins to just have a firesale. All vets must go! Stockpile tons of 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks. Draft ammunition.

If we are going to blow it up -- and that definitely seems to be the plan -- then let's do it right.
This I agree with. Was literally this minute Whatsapp-ing with my mate, and said I really hope we're in full on tank mode. Build around X, Laremy & Minkah. But everyone else for sale for the right price. Stockpile picks like crazy and build a young, hungry team with actual depth.

Back
Top Bottom