Simms Says yes, Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simms Says yes, Again

He is not that good, But maybe he will be an alright starter someday

Yep sorry Rutgers fans. He's a Cardinal...again...

I'm not sure how good he'll be either. I've heard good things about him, but I've also heard he's a punk. I wouldn't be surprised if they redshirt him next year. With Brohm and Cantwell on the roster as the 1 and 2, there's not much purpose in having him waste his eligibility being a 3rd stringer and then a second stringer before he becomes a starter. They'll redshirt him next year and then as a redshirt freshman he'll back up Cantwell and then start his sophomore season. Or atleast that's what I would do...

Yep sorry Rutgers fans. He's a Cardinal...again...

I'm not sure how good he'll be either. I've heard good things about him, but I've also heard he's a punk. I wouldn't be surprised if they redshirt him next year. With Brohm and Cantwell on the roster as the 1 and 2, there's not much purpose in having him waste his eligibility being a 3rd stringer and then a second stringer before he becomes a starter. They'll redshirt him next year and then as a redshirt freshman he'll back up Cantwell and then start his sophomore season. Or atleast that's what I would do...

I have met the kid, very repectful and I wouldn't think he is a punk. He talks with Mike Teel all the time after his games and asks questions about what to expect.

I have met the kid, very repectful and I wouldn't think he is a punk. He talks with Mike Teel all the time after his games and asks questions about what to expect.

Good! It sounds like he's a good kid.

Kragthorpe is doing a very very good job with recruiting in Louisville. He's gotten about 4 four star commitments since he arrived at UofL and is building that team.

I saw him in the Army Bowl.... High School All-American game....he looked pretty decent....looks just like his older brother physically.

Back
Top Bottom