Since the combine is over... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Since the combine is over...

elamin011

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since the combine is over i want mock drafts of who people think we should take cause im interested and seeing who everyone wants and rounds these guys will go in. Im a big DJ fan so i want him at #2 but Ronnie Brown and Mike Williams have grown on me so any of those 3 i wouldn't mind.
I also want to draft McPherson i think this guy will be a good qb in a few years.

Let me see your mocks!!!!!!

well really its still hard being that most of the top players that teams would be looking at early in the draft didn't do all the drills... QB drills for smith and rogers, recieving drills for edwards, running drills for benson, etc... i think in about a month once the pro days are done can true mocks that reflect all that info will start sprouting up... not to mention the FA period is just starting give it time for players to land where they are gonna land, then see where teams might go

everyone has wood for ronnie brown. apparantly he is the second coming of christ.

finfan54 said:
everyone has wood for ronnie brown. apparantly he is the second coming of christ.
No I thought that was Edge, or Benson, or the Caddy oh I just don't know anymore.

Back
Top Bottom