Since we Stink this year I'm pulling for........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Since we Stink this year I'm pulling for........

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A Buffalo/Detroit super rbowl. Now normally I would despise Buffalo with a passion and not really give a crap about Detroit. However, over the past decade I have come to understand their pain and can share in their fan's misery so I truly would be excited to see that Super bowl. ............ and I guess now is the time the super serious mod's move my post. LoL!

I was just thinking that it's hard now not to root for Buffalo; have always like Detroit. I'm over the great Bills-Phins matchups with Jim Kelly vs. Dan Marino-good days.

Yeah. I really want the Bills to take the division. They give me the least amount of reasons to hate them amongst our division rivals.

Im already on Detrots bandwagon. Weve had it bad, but their fans have had it worse than us! I would love to see the Lions enjoy some sucess. I will be watching cheering them on against the Bears tomora night.

Yeah, would like the Bills to take the division too. Although as long as the Jets dont make the play-offs im happy. :)

Im down w/ Detroit...Stafford is fun to watch and the fans there have suffered alot but Buffalo? Nah...They had all those years w/ Kelly @ QB & the old man coaching going to the SB every year so I feel like they had a day in the sun.

Yeah the Bills winning the division is like the lesser of the Evils! Im always a Dolphin fan but man I need something good to Root for every Sunday. Miami has been a spirit Killer!

ive been saying all off season that detriot was going to have a great year and i was called crazy. i just cant help but not root for them. but im a diehard phins fan, and im just ready for this season to be over with so we can goahead and start over. with luck hopefully

Once we're mathematically eliminated, I'll be rooting for the QB we should have had to again hoist the SB MVP trophy.

Back
Top Bottom