Since Week 6 Tua Leads all QBs in 4th Quarter Passing Yards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Since Week 6 Tua Leads all QBs in 4th Quarter Passing Yards

What the hell, I’ll take a shot at one of these idiotic arguments.

Yeah, but if Tua was doing his job in the first 3 quarters Miami would be up by 40 points and wouldn’t have to throw for all those yards.

The real sign of a great QB is how few yards they throw in the 4th quarter, not how many yards.
Perhaps if the rest of the players like the OL, RB’s and WR’s were better at their jobs, it would be easier for him to have more success before the 4th Quarter.

The fact he is surrounded by perhaps the worst offensive talent in the entire league appears to escape the comprehension of the anti Tua crowd.

Tannehill, Baker, Prescott, Carr, and Wilson all played terrible this past week and yet they all have much better talent around them than Tua does.

No joke, but as someone who suffers from IBS/IBD and remembering his trot to the potty last year. I'm inclined to think lamar may have something like this. It carries a feeling of embarrassment with it, so it may not be why it is made public.
Even with that game against the Browns he came back and won

Oh yeah THAT'S MY TEAMS QUARTERBACK BABY!!!! These numbers will get better and better with a better performing OL (WE NEED HOGS UPFRONT) who don't get pushed back at all and play-calling to make this offense a stellar one with time.

These next 6 games will tell us a lot about who is staying to become 2022 Miami Dolphins or who is out the door. But we need to build an OL for Tua and I know he will be an ELITE top 10 QB. He is a proven winner and just wins at all levels.

Isn't that what we all want for us to have a chance to win. He has so many times put us in position to win the game in the 4th by taking the lead away from our opponent and only letdown by the defense such as the Jags/Falcons are the games we should have won. He put us in position to win.

I feel we can be very good with Tua he will be just fine. Keep showing all your haters and retractors they will eventually come around.

The Chinaman Tua is not the issue here. Well other than his ability to stay on the field.

big-lebowski.gif

Back
Top Bottom