Sing it with me guys!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sing it with me guys!!!

song

what is that song, how can it be called a fight song, were dolphins not beverley hillbillies, lol.:confused:

flipper,

you should hear some of the fight songs they have over here. some will put you to sleep!:sleep:
of course, they could be a real fight song, but compared to your soccer matches.................no contest!:D

hey!

this may not interest you lot , but i'll tell you anyway.

in england i support the famous wimbledon football club(soccer team http://www.wimbledon-fc.co.uk/ if you wanna have a look) and our club is in dire straits at the moment. i'll explain why and see if any of you have an opinion or comparison to talk of, as what we(the fans) are fighting against is what we see as an american phenomina.

about 11 years ago, we had to leave our stadium because it didn't come up to guidelines after there was a serious fire at another football stadium, but we couldnt afford to build a new stadium so we started sharing the ground of another london team.
with me so far.
about 2 years ago we were brought by some norwegian chaps and they have decide the answer to our homelessness is to move to a stadium half way up the country, needless to say the fans aren't to happy that our local community football club are being taken away from us and have been fighting this for some months now.
the rulers of our league blocked the idea because they have a rule that states a team must play its home games no further than 20 miles from the area from which they take their name, but the norwegians have asked a higher authority to arbitrate on the matter and now our fate lies with the english f.a(football association).
we have arranged a fans utd day on sunday when fans from over half of the other 91 professional football teams plus probably many from amateur teams aswell are coming to our next home game to protest at franchising, which is basically what they're doing, the owners want to move for their own financial gain not for the good of the club or the fans that have supported it for over 100 years, with no regard for history roots or anything.

thats obviously only a brief outline of the problem, but as these things have gone on in the nfl with teams folding up moving city and renaming themselves etc.......... does anyone have an opinion on this ? has it happened in soccer over there aswell ? is there a case for this either being good or bad ? does it matter what the fans think in america and what has happened with the fans of those teams when teams have moved states and changed name ?

now WAKE UP , lol:p

fight songs

these would be fight songs.

hes only a poor liitle jets fan, his face is all tattered and torn,
he made me feel sick ,so i hit him with a brick, and now he dont sing anymore.

or

your going home in a florida ambulance

or

your gonna get your f*****g head kicked in

or

in your buffalo slums, in your buffallo slums,
you look in the dustbin for something too eat,
you find a dead rat and you think its a treat,
in your buffalo slums.

and this is my favourite
you gotta try n pick up on the tune to sing in but here goes

we are dolphins, we are dolphins, we are dolphins were the best,
we are dolphins, super dolphins we are dolphins,drink champagne,
we drink champagne, we snort cocaine, weve got women over here, you've got **** jobs, you shag your dogs and your wives are on the game.

not that i advocate any violence at sport of course

hehehehehe:lol::lol::lol:

disappointed flipper

i thought at least a few of u guys n girls could of conversed with me on your opinions on franchising and the role and rights of fans in sport.

I will Flip, it sucks. I felt bad for the New England fans when the owner was going to move the team out of Foxboro, but he managed to keep the team there.

I hope it all works out for you!!

i think the fans should have some say...

the two moves that i thought were the worst, was moving the colts, under the cover of darkness, to indy, then moving the browns to baltimore. some fans, such as i, have invested alot in memorabelia and stuff and to have the colors and logo change, is the pits!

the fins changed their logo, but not that much, so i can still use what i have. only a diehard dolphin fan would notice! :D

thanks u2

i hope a few more jot their views down but thanks to you 2.

i hope us fans can have an impact because our club WIMBLEDON was formed in 1889 by local people for the local community.
now like most things money is taking over and people with no connection to england as a country nevermind my south west london soccer team are trying to make a buck out of us and care not about the fact that they're planning to kill over 100 years of local tradition.
the town they want to move us to is actually 70 miles closer to where i live now as i no longer live in london but i still cant agree with it even tho it would mean i get more of a chance to see my club, i cant be selfish, WIMBLEDON FOOTBALL CLUB belongs in wimbledon.
theres 92 professional clubs in england plus many more amateur clubs and we know there are fans from over 70 of the profesional teams coming to demonstrate on our behalf , but also for their own as they know in the current money climate it could be theyre club next.
unfortunately because i'm doing this on sunday and its a 300 mile round trip i will probably miss seeing the start of the FINS game as its on live on sky sports over here(just my luck, although the colts game was on aswell and that was ggggggggggggggrrreat), so give em a cheer from me in the 1st half and hopefully i'll make it back for the end of the game.

HEY THIS IS MY 50TH POST YAY

I honestly hate it when teams move. It is always really bad for the fans of that team to see them leave. And in the MLB (baseball), we have a worse situation going on. The league wants to get rid of 2 teams, making it into a 28 team league, and fans of one team in particular are furious because their fan support went up this year and they have a pretty good team (the other team plays in Montreal, where people don't give a **** about baseball). I honestly don't want contraction for any team, because it is bad for the fans, and I don't know anyone who does (except for Bud Selig and some owners.) I would hate to see you lose your team in England. Good luck in trying to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom